ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ

·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧

eraserhead had informed practically all of the other hero's to look for a girl fitting the description on the paper he and his students wrote.

by now, he couldn't hide the fact that he was worried. she was a kid for crying out loud, same age as his own students.

he could also tell that the cousin of one of his students was especially worried.

that's the reason he had allowed the boy to stay in the dorms with Shinso due to the circumstances.

when he had went to work one morning, he got the call.

"hizashi? what is it." Aizawa answered, as he lets the phone rest in his shoulder as he stares at the picture of the missing girl in front of him. there has to be some kind of clue right? but those thoughts were stopped when hizashi spoke.

"hero's found her sho... but...

shes dead."

-

all she felt was cold.

when she had opened her eyes, it took her a while to adjust to the bright light in the room. by the time she had adjusted though, a figure blocked her view.

putting a hand in front of her face she opened her mouth to speak, but she couldn't speak at all. words weren't coming out of her mouth, and her eyes widened as her hands reached to her neck as she tried to speak again. nothing came out.

the figure in front of her chuckled, and their face came into the light, giving her a full view of the man's face.

her face went into panic as he leaned in closer, his lips curling up into a smirk which the girl would recognize from anywhere.

"your times up baker girl."

———
Hey guys! As you might have seen, I changed this up so it is the last chapter. Im rly rly sorry guys.

My motivation kinda just went downhill and I know im never gonna finish it so yeah. Hopefully, you guys enjoyed this though. Have an amazing rest of your day luvs!

- the author