ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ

·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧Looking annoyed at his cousin for already knowing the girl, Yuki crossed his arms and blew a strand of his purple hair out of his face

Looking annoyed at his cousin for already knowing the girl, Yuki crossed his arms and blew a strand of his purple hair out of his face.

The 3 other students however had a bit of shock, for some it wasn't written on their face but they all definitely felt it.

The one with green hair bowed and hit his head on the floor, the one with half hair bowed slightly and put his hands together, and the blonde one just gave a glare and grunted at the girl.

"so... really. Who are you?" The tired teacher asked already tired at this point.

Saying nothing, the girl just shrugged and pushed the boy next to her to the tired looking man.

"this is Yuki. You don't need to know my name, i will be going now. Feel free to arrest him. Goodbye." She says nonchalantly, and quickly try's to walk out of the room.

Then a hand grabbed her, and she spun around and met eye to eye with a purple haired boy, who she assumed to be Yuki's cousin.

"You stole my Taxi this morning." And he gave her a look, waiting for her to reply back.

She stared at him for a few seconds before pursing her lips and replying, "technically, the taxi wasn't yours... so I didn't really steal it." And upon this statement, Shinso just frowned at the girl before making his way back to his seat.

"Hi. I don't know if you remember me. Sorry we broke into your shop. Me and midoriya apologies." And the half and half boy gives a light smile.

Nodding, Kurawa pointed to the ash blonde and asked, "Didn't he also break in to?"

Annoyed, Bakugo picked his head up from his desk and stared over at the girl who looked bored and unamused.

A few seconds past, and the blonde still seemed to be staring at the girl, until a certain call of his name shook him out of it.

"Kacchan? Are you okay?" The kind voice asks, as Izuku shakes his "kinda childhood friends" shoulders.

Giving one last look to the girl, Bakugo just rolled his eyes, and hunched over to continues back to his schoolwork.

"Hi! I'm Izuku Midoriya. And that's Bakugo over there." the green haired boy said, as he gave the girl a kind smile and a wave.

blowing a strand of hair out of her face, it was an understatement that Kurawa was bored. She was ready to just fall asleep on the floor. But she nodded to Izuku, the half and half boy who she didn't know the name of, and Bakugo who wasn't even looking in her direction. Not that she cared.