First Check In

AUTHORS NOTE:
So sorry about the inconsistent updates T-T I've been super busy this week and I'm going out of the country this weekend but I'll try to update :) also as an apology, here's some soft interactions between Chuuya and Q ^^

Chuuya carefully got off his motorcycle to make sure he didn't accidentally tip it over. He was ordered to check in on Q whenever he wasn't busy every few days to make sure quote on quote "Their on their best behaviour and not causing trouble.".

Chuuya didn't mind doing these little check ins at all since he enjoyed Q's company when they weren't whiney or having a fit. He even thought of Q as a younger sibling of his, but he wasn't under Mori's direct command so he couldn't see as much as he hoped it. Chuuya cringed while he looked up at the abandoned looking building he was given the address to. The place was disgusting, almost as bad as Dazai's 'house' or shipping container he was given by Mori.

He cautiously moved towards their apartment, not wanting to get his clothes dirty. Chuuya felt guilty about a ten year old being forced to live here for who knows long without anybody, and they also were supposed to keep contact with others to a minimal but he highly doubted that they were going to stick to that rule. He wasn't going to snitch to Mori about it though.

A knock rang through out the thin apartment walls and the door swung open within seconds of Chuuya knocking. He was met with a ten year old staring up at him grinning at seeing him. Though it had any been three days since saying goodbye to everybody, Q was super excited to see somebody they were feeling lonely all by themselves. They leaped into the older mans arms and ignored the pain they felt in their arms as they did. They were to happy to care to activate their doll.

They both stumbled both back a bit with the sudden weight on Chuuya that wasn't expecting. Q let go as they realized the two of them were almost falling over a bit but still stuck close to the older man. They were still grinning up at Chuuya like an excited puppy waiting for affection and attention.

"Mister Chuuya! You're here!" Q remarked. Chuuya smiled back at the younger kid and laughed at bit. "Yeah." Chuuya laughed more. "I'm here to see how you were doing with the mission and control right now." He got a little more serious but still light heartily said. Q scrunched their face up at the last part since they've never been much good with control or moderation with their actions.

"But" Q whined while dragging out the T. "I've been super good so far, I even didn't play with two people when I easily could of!" Q exclaimed, once again dragging out the 'r' in super. They were very proud of their accomplishment since this was one of the few times they had managed to control themselves.

"That's great Q!" Chuuya enthusiastically commented. Mori wouldn't be upset at either or them for the good report for this week, even if Chuuya wasn't supervising them he would still get into trouble with the boss since he's the one in charge of the check ins. Essentially, Chuuya was a bit of a scapegoat if something with Q went very sideways.

The pair sat in the room at the old, chipped wooden table for hours talking since they didn't have a chance to talk much. It was 22:00 (10:00PM) by the time the two of them realized how late it was. Chuuya cleaned up the takeout food that he got the two of them as Q changed into their pyjamas in the washroom. Everything on the table had been cleared away when Q was finally dressed for bed with their teeth brushed.

They climbed into their bed, which now had sheets on it. Chuuya tucked them with with their doll tucked in right beside them as well. Q soon fell asleep after being tucked in, and Chuuya had gathered his belongings. He whispered a goodnight to the sound asleep ten year old and turned off the lights to the apartment. He locked up from the key he was just given in case of an emergency or he needed to let himself in at some point of the check ins.

Chuuya turned on his motorcycle and rode away as the kid whined in his bed almost searching for somebody in their sleep.