Elise can't make promises

I would like to start this note with thanking all of you for supporting my first work! it had been two months exactly since i've first started this work and holy. I just hit 1k views on Wattpad and 3k views on AO3, i can not thank all of you enough for all of the kudos, likes, and comments i've gotten in just 2 months!

unfortunately, exams are coming up for me so i most likely wont be able to posted for the next two weeks because i really put studying off and yikes its soon.

on good news though (for me at least lol) I might be allowed to complete nationally for swim next year! (not entirely sure though because try outs haven't happened yet)

Elise was getting sick of everybody.  Mori had always gotten on her nerves though, but somehow he managed to push her beyond what he normally pushes.  Everybody in the Port Mafia seemed to busy to even acknowledge Elise's presence, and it was all Mori's fault.  Kyuu was off doing Mori's bidding, Dazai was boring and didn't know how to play properly.  And lastly, everybody else was just no where to be seen.  The Akutagawa siblings were sent on a mission to help the ADA, Chuuya was dealing with Kyuu and was too exhausted after visiting them to play with her.

For the first time ever, it was actually quiet in the building. 

And it was very weird.

Chuuya and Dazai were usually bickering loudly anywhere and everywhere when they met, Kyuu wasn't around a lot but when they were, they made themselves known with everybody in the building.  Koyo and Kyoka are usually quiet and kept to themselves, and the rest of the people were too insignificant to Elise for her to learn their names. 

Elise was growing more annoyed and bored as she explored to quiet, now abandoned building.  Like Kyuu, she wasn't allowed out unless Mori was with her.  Mori has been very overprotective of Elise, since he wasn't going to let his ability run wild, especially with Elise's personality. 

Since Elise wasn't allowed out, there wasn't much reason for her to be allowed a phone.  Now though, she was alone and nobody was able to stop her from using a phone.  Elise decided to turn back and snoop in Mori's office to look for Kyuu's reports.  She didn't pay a lot of attention to Mori's work or meetings, but she wasn't aloof enough not to know about the thousands of reports that came into the office a million times a week.

It look longer than Elise had anticipated to find the file and reports, but she did find it.  Unfortunately for her though, she didn't find any phone numbers that she could use to call her friend.  But the reports had the same address on each and every one of the reports.  Most likely the house Kyuu was staying at.

She squealed in delight as she bound off in victory to the train station.

_________________________________________________________

All might on the hand, was having a horrible day.

First, he had almost been exposed in his true form twice because of class running to long, and a civilian had spotted him as he was rushing to an alley to change back.  Taking a picture with the fan felt like hours, instead of the mere seconds the two talked with each other. 

Secondly, he felt sick and nauseous from staying in that form for so long and making his already bad injury, slightly worse.

Thirdly, he was now having to deal with a little girl who didn't seem to bothered about being lost, and without anything to contact her parents. 

"Hey, you." The blonde girl who was dressed up like people used to decades ago rudely addressed the exhausted number 1 hero. "Give me your phone." She demanded as she held her hand out like she was waiting for him to automatically place his phone in her hands.

All Might looked around him trying to suppress the surprised expression, looking for somebody who was in charge of her.

"Are you deaf, give me your phone." Elise said disrespectfully once again.

All might was now shocked, he knew that some people didn't like hero society and what he did, but he's never seen somebody disrespect somebody so much older than them.

She just scoffs at him while judging his now dead like appearance. "Why did I assume somebody like you would even have a phone." She mutters under her breath and turns away from the older man.

Aizawa had told All Might about an encounter he had a few days prior, but All Might never thought about how brazen the younger generation was getting as of lately.  He was thankful though that none of the students were this brazen, even Bakuguo had his limits with disrespecting elders.

"You shouldn't be so rude to somebody whose older than you." All Might lightly scolded her, not trying to upset her but still get the message clear.

In return, she just turns around to sneer at him and continues walking to look for somebody else to harass about a phone.

"If you won't give me your phone, if you even have one." She mutters the last bit under her breath again. "Then leave because you're being useless and annoying." Elises says while now innocently smiling at the man.

"I'll give you my phone to borrow, if you tell me what you need to do with it." All Might agrees but with much suspicion coming through his voice while he talks.

Elise is fully stopped now, while slowly turning around warily in front of the suspicious looking man. "Give me it then I'll tell you." Trying to negotiate for the phone, while getting ready to run once she gets the phone or he tries anything with her.

"Fine, but promise to give to back to me after you finished what you need to do." All Might talks like he's talking to a toddler, trying to get the girl to agree without running or stealing his phone.

"Fine, I promise to give it back." Elise says sweetly, with her hands behind her back to hide her crossing her fingers while making the promise.  (Just to clarify to avoid any confusion, where I'm from its common for children to cross their fingers when they lie to kind of excuse for the lie I guess? It also invalidates any promises made when ones fingers are crossed, sorry if this doesn't make sense.) 

All Might gives in when she promises him, and she quickly takes the phone out of his hands and types on it very quickly, searching up the directions for the address on Kyuu's report.  It was only 12 minutes away for walking.  Elise grins as she finds what she's been looking for, for the last hour and looks back up at the older man.

"Thank you for the phone!" Elise quickly says as she bursts out into a sprint, assuming the exhausted, dead looking old man wouldn't realise what she was doing, and wouldn't be able to catch up to her in time.  And she was correct when she assumed that because in his normal state, he wasn't nearly as strong or fast as he normally was.

He just stares in shock and defeat, not having the energy to run after the little girl.  He felt almost like Aizawa with his energy levels right now.  He just walks home in defeat while dragging his feet. (ha it rhymes, maybe this will make up for the amount of times chapters have been late)

_________________________________________________________

Kyuu grumpily wakes up to the doorbell getting spammed with somebody pushing it over and over, while also knocking super loud.  They opened it, while rubbing their eyes not knowing who to except until somebody around their heights jumps into them while hugging them. 

"Kyuu!  This is where stupid Rintarou's been keeping you?  It's disgusting." Elise says while wrinkling her nose as if she was smelling something foul.