Breaking under pressure

"Who the h-hell are you!?" I hear the body say.
I turned back around to face it. I couldn't tell what it looked like, saying how I was blind. But he sounded like a somewhat young male.
I was pulled out of my thoughts by him speaking again.

"More like, wh-a-what are you!?" He said panicked, taking notice of my more monstery parts.

"I'm Jack.." I said in a somewhat calm way. "And I'm a demon.. Not like you need to know that least part.." I said once again.

"A-A demon!?" He asked. "You're joking me! Demons aren't-t-t real!" He said once's again, as I scoffed at him.

"You say that, till you find out how much of a hell hole this place is.." I said once again, then quickly moving the Conversation to something else.
"So.. You're Toby..?"

"Who do you *pop* know that!?!" He said with a hint of fear.

"Tim told me.." I said, crossing my arms.

"Who's-s-s Tim?" He asked

"Well I.." I wasn't sure how to put it. "I don't know.. I don't know what he looks like.."

"You don't?? Why-y??" He asked again.

"I'm blind.." I answered back.

"Oh really!?" He said again. "Y-You don't seem like it!" He said, making a loud popping sound.

"I'll take that as a complement.." I said, grabbing a chair and sitting down. "Slender wants me to look after you for the night.. So it sounds like I'm stuck with you.." I said in a bored way.

I guess whatever I said went right through his head. Cause he just seemed to completely ignore it.

"Say, why does anyone wear masks!?" He asked.

"I don't know.. I just know my reason.." I said back, leaning backwards in my chair.

"Well-l-l why do you *Pop* wear a mask?" He asked curiously, I could hear him moving around on the bed. Mostly trying to show his interest.

"That's not something I tell every stranger.." I said back, feeling uncomfortable by his question.

"Well I want-t-t-t to know! I swearrrrr I won't tell anyone!!!" He said again

Damn it.. the way he said that.. it made me feel worried inside. The way his voice sounded so childish and cute, but hot and handsome at the same time.. It just..

"I umm.. Fine.." I said, cracking under the pressure to my thoughts.