Bitter Sweet Mornings

~Believe it or not, I'm still alive!! Today was my last day of school, so I should have more time to update. But anyways, enjoys!~

~The next day~

I wake up to Toby nuzzling my chest, getting a small purr out of me. It was morning like this I love... I mean... Who wouldn't want to wake up next to the person they love the most?

I felt him lift his head up, resting his chin on my chest.

"Morning Handsome~" He purred .

"Morning Hottie~.." I purred back at him.

"No-o-ot as hot as you!" He argued, getting me to shake my head.

"Sorry no.. And that'll be a turn in jail for you, with a 50 dollar fine for lying..!" I joked with him, hoping he got it.

"What??" He questioned, getting me to nervously laugh.

Shit... He didn't get it...

"Umm.. Never mind..." I answered back, patting his back. Signaling that I wanted to get up.

He rolled off of me, letting me get up. I walked over to my dresser, and picked out a shirt and pants... I hope they match.

I quickly slipped them on, hearing Toby laugh on the background.

"What..?" I asked him.

"Nothing.. Just didn't k-knew *pop* you owned pink pants!" I heard him laugh more, getting me to growl.

I took the pants off, throwing them angrily at the wall. Muttering to myself, well digging in my drawer.

"Fucking Jeff and knowing I'm blind.. I swear I'll rip his throat open..." I muttered putting on pants that where at the very bottom of my drawer.

Just as I finished putting my pants on, I felt someone wrap their arms around my neck.

"Toby..?" I asked.

"Y-Yes?" He asked from behind me.

"What do you need..?" I asked, trying not to sound pissed off.

"Clothes" He answered back. "specifically one *pop* o-o-of your hoodies!" He said again.

He let me go and ran over to my closet.I'm guessing to get out a hoodie like he said.

I went though my drawers again, handing him a pair of shorts. He took them, and put them on. Soon wrapping himself back around me.
...
Maybe murdering Jeff can wait.