Tattle Tale

"Do-o you like me..?" He asked me, making my heart race.

I wanted to say yes, but my body wouldn't let me speak.

I pushed myself against the wall, as I felt Toby pin me to it... Even though I know I'm bigger and strong than him... I still felt weak.

"Who told you that..?" I asked, sinking down to what I think was about his height.

"Sully" He said. "But-t it's also obvious.." He said again

"Obvious..!?!?" I panicked. "Was I always obvious..!?!?"

"It was obvious..?" I asked him, acting like I did know what he was talking about.

"Yes obvious." He said. Getting really close to my face, making me go red.

"I don't like you.." I lied... But I badly wanted to pull him close, and kisses him.

I felt him lift my mask up, making me panic more. Thankfully, only lifting it to about my nose.

"You d-don't like me..?" He asked.

"I-I Umm.." I started panicking.

"He so close.. So close.." ... "I can't just kept lying.. He knows I'm lying.." I thought to myself.

"Maybe not.." I whispered quietly.

"Maybe what-t? I want you to say it!" He said, getting closer to me. Making me stay quiet.

"Maybe I do like you.." I whimpered even quieter.

"What was that?" He spoke again. Close enough to me to the point, I could feel his breathing.

"Maybe I do like you..!" I said again, this time a little louder.

I looked down. "He's gonna laugh at you.." The voice told me. "No way in hell, he'll like you..!!" The voice screamed.

I was about to try to leave, when I felt him take my hands.

"Huh..?" I asked, but he quickly shut me up.
...
By kissing me.