Skateboarding

It's been at least 1 month since the destruction of the Pizzaplex, and since Roxanne had nowhere else to go, it was decided to have her stay with Gregory and Axel. While most would see this as a blessing, anyone can agree having an animatronic wolf with sentient AI living with you can be a little hard to get used to sometimes. Still, Gregory was happy that he was able to bring something out of the nightmare that was the Pizzaplex that had some sort of meaning to him, in the form of Roxanne Wolf, an animatronic that was created for him during the early days of the pizzaplex.

...

It was late at night, and Gregory was sleeping in the bunk bed Axel managed to get, and he was up, looking through his phone about the news. Axel soon felt the need to use the bathroom, he soon got up and left the room, but was started to see 2 glowing eyes looking at him in the darkness. "Oh!" He said in suprise before turning on the light to reveal Roxanne in the kitchen. "Jesus..." Axel said.

"Hey Axel, something wrong?" Roxy said, noticing his startle. "Nothing... What are you doing?"

"Well, I wanted to make Gregory something for his lunch for school tomorrow, but I don't know what im doing!" Roxy said. "Well, what were you trying to make?"

"I tried making a... Sandwich?" Axel looked at her progress, and sees her skills in making food... lets just say need some improvement. Axel decided he would help her make the sandwich, "How come your not asleep?" Axel said.

"I don't sleep. I just go in power save mode"

"I see..."

"The best never sleeps!" Roxy said, Axel chuckled and nodded, going along with Roxanne's narcissism. They were soon done making Gregory's lunch for school and Axel soon went back to bed. Roxanne soon went to the bathroom, and looked right into the mirror.

"You made your pal Gregory's day at school with that lunch! Thank you. They love you, and your still beautiful. Your hair, your tail, everything! Yes they do, everyone loves you, everyone wants to be you! You are the best!"

Axel could hear Roxy in the bathroom fantasizing over herself, something she does quite a lot. Maybe it's just another trait that stayed with her after the Pizzaplex. Axel soon remembered he had to use the bathroom...

...

Pretty soon, it was morning and Gregory was getting ready for school. Roxanne was helping get his clothes on, specifically clothes that kinda matched Roxanne's style in terms of color. "Do I really have to wear this, Roxy?"

"Everyone's gonna love your clothes! I mean, look at me! Everyone loves me!"

Gregory chuckled, "Well, okay.."

"Oh you little silly, your gonna look like a star!"

"Alright Roxy, we gotta go now. Wanna come with us?"

Roxanne nodded and soon they left the house, and Axel drove Gregory to the bus stop. "Alright little buddy, we're here!"

"Alright, you guys have a good day!" Gregory said, "Have a good day too!" Axel said, "You have a super day, rockstar!" Roxy said. Gregory soon left the car, and waved them both goodbye before running off. Roxanne also waved goodbye, and she soon said "I wonder what school is like..."

Axel soon began driving back home, and allowed the school bus to come and pick up the students and send them off to school. Axel continued driving back home, while Roxy looked outside the window at everything. Roxy soon saw a skatepark and she got interested, it reminded her of her raceway. "Hey Axel! I saw a skate park, think we can go there?"

"Maybe when Gregory gets home from school" Axel said.

...

Gregory's day at school went buy relatively fast, and he was soon on his way home in the bus. He sat near the front of the bus, and was listening to some music with an ipod with some air pods in his ears. Gregory sat buy himself on the bus, for most of his friends came down with a cold going around the school. Gregory's ride soon stopped at the bus stop and from there, it was just a long walk home.

However, the honking of a horn caught his attention and he saw his dad's car parked next to the sidewalk. However, he grew more confused when he saw Roxy in the driving seat. He soon walked over and opened the door, "Hey there, Greg! Look who's driving!" Roxy said, Gregory soon got in and said "You can drive?"

"Yeah I can! I had my own raceway while I was living at the Pizzaplex, so I know a thing or two about driving"

Gregory shrugged and soon put on his seat belt, and Roxy soon began driving. "Guess where we're going, Rockstar!" Roxy said, "Domino's? I could use some-" Gregory said, but Roxy interrupted him and said "The Skatepark! I thought we could do some skateboarding together, since I know you like to do some skateboarding!"

"Skatepark? Ah okay, I think I can teach you how to board!" Gregory said excitedly, since he does like to skateboard every once in awhile.

...

Roxy wasn't kidding, she was driving Axel's car pretty well. Roxy soon bragged about this to herself in the mirror, Gregory soon said "That's another thing too, you should loosen up that narcissistic personality. This self-centered routine is getting old, lighten up a bit"

Roxanne looked at Gregory and said "Axel tells me the same, but its not as easy as you think"

"You sure? Because-"

"Yes im sure, Gregory. This self-centered personality is part of my programming, I can't really change it"

Gregory was silent, if that personality is part of her programming, there is no changing it. "Here we are!" Roxy said, and soon she pulled up perfectly in the driveway. Gregory soon got out of the car and opened the trunk, getting out his skateboard and helmet.

"Alright, Greggy, show me what this skateboarding is all about!"

They soon walked into the skatepark and Gregory imminently hopped on his board "Watch me!" he said as he began skating around the ramps. Roxanne stood there, watching and analyzing his movement's on the skateboard, learning how it works. Pretty soon, some people ran up to Roxanne. They were fans, and they were happy to see her out here. They soon invited her into a game of skating, and the confident Roxy agreed too the game.

Gregory soon rolled over, kicked his board into his hands and said "You gonna put your learning to the test, Rox?"

"Who's this kid? Another Poorsie?" One of the kids said, "Haha, very funny. Im Gregory Milton, Roxy's friend" The boys laughed, "Yeah right, like she'd ever be friends with you!"

Roxy chuckled, "Yeah, real funny guys, how about we go skate?" The boys left with Roxy, leaving a dejected Gregory behind. Gregory decided to let it go, for Roxy was still new to the outside world. Let her have whatever friends she can make.

Roxy proved she's the best when she finally got on the board and began skating around, moving across the ramps surprisingly well! Even Gregory was impressed for how quickly she was learning, she automatically went from noob to pro at skating! "Wow, your doing pretty good!" Gregory cheered on.

Roxanne gave Gregory the "Rock on" hand sign and began skating around the ring even faster. "Yeah! Check me out! Whoooo!" Roxy shouted as she continued skating around. Soon reaching a loop where she began skating dangerously fast! Some skaters got worried, "Yo wolf! Bring it down a notch! Your going to fast!"

"You think this is fast? You don't know the meaning of speed..." Roxy said as she kept skating even faster! "Roxy! Seriously, slow down!"

"Come on, Gregory! Where is your sense of-" before Foxy could finish, Roxy lost controll over her board and rolled off the ramp with enough speeds to send her flying. She flew through the window of a next door apartment complex, and broke the wall as she crashed inside. The renter of the apartment saw her crash through and she was still leaning against the wall, although she was upside down.

Roxanne's head soon snapped in his direction, and she just said "Nice to see you"