Mommy Roxy

Today was a Saturday noon, Roxy was stitching up a long gash on Gregory's forearm. Gregory got in this unfortunate situation when he was helping his dad with his car, and Roxy here was treating his wound. "Do you know what your doing?" Gregory said.

"Yeah, I have detailed files on human anatomy, as well as medication. It's a safety protocol, for whenever there is an accident at Roxy's Raceway" Roxy said, Gregory nodded. It made sense that Roxy would know how to help injured people in case things like this happen.

Roxanne soon finished the stitching and soon starting wrapping Gregory's arm up with bandages, "Alright, your cut is closed and bandaged up. I scanned your arm and there's absolutely nothing harmful inside, so your arm is fine. But try to take it easy for the next couple days" Gregory nodded.

...

Roxy was helping with the car, and Gregory was in charge of helping passing tools. "You seem to know a lot about cars, is that one of your protocols?" Gregory asked, "Yeah, pass me the wrench" Roxy said, Gregory soon passed her the wrench and she began using it to screw bolts into the engine.

"How strong are you? Like how much can you lift?" Gregory asked, "About 1,000 lbs, more then enough to pick up a go kart" Roxy said, Gregory gave a impressed chuckle at Roxy's strength. Gregory soon looked at Axel who was taking a break, and said "Dad did hook up with a couple of girls. Most of them were geeks, but there was this one chick, she was pretty cool. She did teach me cars, but she screwed up of course. Dad caught her with a rich man, and that'll be all she wrote" Gregory said.

"All she wrote?" Roxy said, "It's a saying" Gregory said, "Why did Axel hook up with other girls?"

"He didn't want me to grow up without a mom, so..."

Roxanne was silent, but soon said "Ratchet" before opening her hand out and Gregory gave her a ratcheting tool. "Him and mom were together for 6 years before..." Gregory said, "...He still loves her. I sometimes see him looking at a picture of him and her, crying"

"Hmmm..." Roxy said, "Yeah... that's one thing that makes us human, ya know? We love each other"

Roxy soon put down the tool and said "How do you... love?" "You mean-" "Yeah"

"What do you mean? Everyone loves you"

"Yeah... but I've never loved anybody other than myself" Roxy said. "What do you mean? Look at you, you risked your life to protect me in that Pizzaplex, and I saw you crying when I was in the hospital"

"I was really worried!" Roxy said with a little embarrassment.

"You see? You cared!"

"Cared? You mean... that is what loving someone is like?" Roxy said, Gregory soon said "You get it? Love is not an emotion, its kinda a collection of emotions, joy, excitement, and care makes up all 3 emotions, get it?" Gregory said.

"Not really" Roxanne said as she closed the hood and went to the car to see if it would turn on, and it soon did! "Alright! Way to go, Ma' Wolf!" Roxy laughed and boasted that she is the best. "Exactly, now gimme five!" he said, soon raising his hand. Roxy tilted her head curiously, and Gregory soon began teaching Roxy how to "High Five"

Axel soon saw Gregory and Roxy play around for a bit, and after watching them for a bit, he suddenly knew that Roxy would never stop, she would never let anything or anyone hurt him, never leave him, or say she was too busy to hang out with him... and she would die to protect him. Of all the would be mothers who came and went over the years, this animatronic wolf was the only one who measured up.

...

A couple hours later, Gregory was inside eating some lunch, and Roxy was outside, sitting down by the door. She was looking around the place, and was taking in more of the environment. She soon heard something, like a "Meow" of sorts. She looked under the trailer, and saw a brown cat with black stripes. She soon grew curious and reached her hand out for the cat, and it walked over and rubbed Roxy's hand with his head, purring as it did so.