Not Stem, a Branch

It was noon, and Gregory was in the bathroom showering, Axel was outside shooting some targets. He wanted to be gun trained so he can protect Gregory from the bad men hunting down Gregory, and Roxy was watching his gun skills go to the test. So far, Axel's gunskills weren't great, but decent.

"Your doing an ok job" Roxy said, "Oh yeah? Well why don't you try it Ms Big shot?" Axel said. Axel soon gave the gun he was using, a Winchester 1890, and she was able to point and aim with 1 hand. She soon began shooting the targets, getting bulls eye each time, proving robots indeed can aim better than humans.

"Wow! Show off..." Vicky said. The gun soon ran out of ammo, and Roxy gave it back to Axel and said "Im gonna go check on Gregory" Roxy said as she left to go to the house and walked upstairs to see Gregory had just gotten out of the shower. "Hey there, Rockstar. How are you doing?" Gregory said.

Gregory soon got on some pants, and sat down on the bed as he put a white T on. Roxy soon sat down next to him and gave Gregory his locket, which Gregory was kept wearing for years. Gregory soon said "You think we can stop them, Roxy?" Gregory said.

"We'll find a way, there's always a way" Roxy said. Gregory soon leaned against Roxy, and said "As long as Afton remains... more will keep coming..." Gregory says. Roxy soon patted Gregory on the head, and said "Don't worry, Gregory. I'll protect you, no matter the cost"

...

Suddenly, they're wholesome moment was interrupted when they heard the revving of a motorcycle from outside! Roxy soon got up and looked out the window to see Loona driving up the driveway. "Gregory, get downstairs and head through the backyard now!" Roxy said.

"W-What about you, Gregory?"

"Don't worry about me, I'll distract her long enough so you guys can get out of here!" Roxy said. Gregory soon put on a winter coat and ran downstairs and outside through the backdoor.

Axel heard the motorcycle and knew Loona had arrived. He told Gregory they need to stay put until it's clear they can sneak to the car and drive off. Roxy walked out through the front door, and Loona soon pulled up on her bike, about 10 meters away from the house.

Roxy stayed on the porch, and Loona got off her bike and began slowly approaching Roxy. "Where is the kid? Hand him over!" Loona demanded.

Roxy shook her head, and Loona soon said "You should, for we both come from Fazbear's. You and I, are one in the safe. Puppets with a goal"

"Yeah, and my goal is to keep Gregory safe" Roxy said, and she soon grabbed one of the wooden support beams and ripped it off and soon began approaching Loona.

Roxy soon swung the beam right into Loona's head, and it shattered into hundreds of splinters on impact, but Loona didn't react to much. Her head tilted back in place, and soon she gave Roxy a smug little smile before shoving Roxy with enough force to send her flying into the wall next to the door!

Loona soon charged at Roxy and as she got up, she crashed into Roxy and both broke through the wall and into the living room. Both rolled around on the ground several times before Roxy held Loona into the ground before getting up and proceeding to stomp Loona's head into the ground several times before Loona grabbed Roxy's leg and yanked it, causing Roxy to fall right into the TV!

Loona soon grabbed Roxy by the tail and swung her into the walls and ceilings several times before Roxy grabbed Loona's hair and soon punched her right in the face. Loona soon let go, and Roxy grabbed her and shoved her head through the wall, into a bathroom.  Roxy soon picked up Loona and shoved her right into the bathroom through the hole.

As Roxy came in through the door, Loona managed to rip out the sink and used it to smash Roxy's head with it. The sink shattered into tiny fragments, and some sparks flew out of her mouth as Roxy fell to the ground. Loona soon grabbed Roxy, lifted her up and soon threw Proxy into the ground, breaking through the ground and into the basement where they both fell in.