Don't Mess with Gregory

Gregory's hallucinations of the nightmare animatronics haven't continued since he's been in that basement. Gregory never went in that room again, mainly because he never had a reason to go down there again.

As the days turned to weeks, it became evident that the school was getting impatient and Axel got a call from school that Gregory must return to school. There was a big test coming that he just couldn't miss, and if be does, it could fail him for the entire year.

Gregory had trouble deciding, but decided he would go. However, Roxy insisted she come with Gregory, she said "After that little fiasco a couple weeks ago, Gregory doesn't leave my sight" they had no choice but to let her come, since there was no arguing with a robot. So, Gregory joined Roxy on the trip to school.

...

As to be expected, while waiting at the bus top, Roxy was getting quite a lot of attention by some fans. However, Gregory expected Roxy to just go crazy with her fans, but instead, she stayed with him.

"You not gonna go greet your fans?" Gregory said, and Roxy soon said "To be honest, im not really sure I care about fans anymore. That's the use in having fans when I have my best friend right here?" Roxy said, resting her arm around Gregory's shoulders. Gregory soon said in his mind "Heh, looks like the self-centered narcissistic wolf is long gone"

Soon, the bus arrived and Gregory and Roxy soon got up on the bus, but the bus driver stopped them and questioned why Roxy was there. Roxy soon said "Im here to make sure Gregory is safe" Roxy said, and she was soon allowed on. Both Roxy and Gregory managed to find a seat for them both, near the front of the bus. Gregory talked to Roxy about the school, the middle school he goes too is a pretty big school, and what the teachers teach him at school.

"By the way, what grade are you in?" Roxy said, "Im in 8th grade, meaning I'll be in high school next year"

"Wow! I didn't know you were growing up behind my back, which your not allowed to do!" Roxy said, grabbing Gregory and giving him a nuggie. Gregory and Roxy wrestled around for a bit, than soon Gregory continued talking about school.

Pretty soon, they arrived at the school and the place was much bigger than Roxy expected.

Gregory and Roxy soon walked into the building, and Gregory showed Roxy to his locker. Roxy continued looking around the hallway at all the students, curiously tilting her head back and fourth. Gregory soon saw a little note in his locker, and it read "Poorzie Robot Lover!" in green marker. Gregory scoffed and just placed the note back where he found it, and soon the bell rang for 1st period. For Gregory, that was PE.

Gregory and Roxy were treated by the coach, and he said Roxy should meet them down at the field, and let Gregory get into his PE clothes. Gregory went into the locker room to get changed, meanwhile Coach Green was leading Roxy down to the field.

Roxy soon asked the coach, "Is Gregory gonna be safe?" since the reason why she is here is because she wants to ensure the safety of Gregory. The coach reassured Roxy that this school is the safest place for him.