End of the Road

The sun was coming up, and the group was all geared up for the night ahead of them. Timothy bought a trailer that could be attached to Axel's car, and they were heading to one of the old Fazbear locations that was the nearest. They brought the trailer to bring the old animatronics found in the ruins and bring them to a place where they can be incinerated, just like the buildings they will light on fire.

...

They soon arrived at the location where Gregory almost got gunned down, thankfully this time, he has people with him. They looked around the building, shining they're flashlights around, and soon they located the old animatronics. They were mangled and brocken apart, well beyond repair. Most of them were heavily corroded endo's, and soon Gregory soon located the room where that Fredbear springlock suit. Gregory soon called the others over, "Here's the springlock suit... or the other one"

They soon came in and examined the suit, Axel soon found some kind of crank on the side of the suit and he began twisting the crank which ended up recoiling the locks inside the suit. "That is the springlock handcrank, how they switched from human to animatronic mode" Roxy said.

Gregory soon ended up kicking the suit again, and soon the springlocks went off and caused the suit to momentarily jerked into motion. This startled everyone except for Roxy, "Because these suits are now like a 60 years old, the locks aren't held back very well and are quite worn" she said.

She soon picked up the Fredbear suit and they began the process of taking all the old animatronics out and bringing them inside the trailer. Soon, Roxy did the honors of setting the place ablaze, and the team watched as the old Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria began burning.

...

A few moments later, and they arrived at an older Fazbears Pizzeria, which to Gregory, looked much creepier than the previous location. Since the sun was now shining, they could navigate around the old location without flashlights. This place had some animatronics missing, but soon they managed to find some really old and withered animatronics sitting in a room with a door labeled "parts and services".

They managed to find more animatronic remains throughout the Pizzeria, and once they finished scoping out the falling apart Pizzeria, they finished their search by burning the place to the ground.

...

They soon went to a another location that wasn't really a Pizzeria, but a underground facility. This place was strange, not only because it was underground, but because it seemed to house animatronics that had... questionable design choices, regarding safety. Roxy went in only, because she could detect a lot of harmful chemicals inside. She, as a robot, she was immune to the chemicals, like CO and CO2, as well as CH4. Any fire lit here will blow the place up.

Roxy walked through the window's, and this place was littered with several animatronics that had unique designs. Even finding some in some kind of parts and service room with a disassembled scooping contraption on one side of the room. She brought each animatronic part their one by one, when each one was brought back, she asked if they had any flares or matches.

Gregory soon handed Roxy a pack of matches and soon Roxy sit one up and threw it down at the facility, where soon the whole facility was engulfed in fire in a matter of seconds. Gregory soon looked at their trailer and said "You managed to close the company, right?" Gregory asked.

"Yes" Timothy said, "We sure got afton by the balls now, huh?" Axel said. Roxy nodded, and she soon said "Where too next?"

"Fazbear's Fright got burned and demolished, so did... the newest Pizzeria, and Circus Baby's Pizzaworld was demolished and it's parts were sold here. That means... the new Pizzaplex" Timothy said.