Freddy Fazbear Corp

Axel figured out everything, the reason to why Afton remains is because of Fazbear Corp itself, it unwittingly allowed the spirit to haunt and take over multiple people. Now, he has evolved into a influence for people to do his bidding, and it seems now the only way to stop Afton was destroy the company from fueling the fire before it becomes eternal. I guess the only way Axel thought to do that, was destroy the man running the corporation, but I knew this wasn't the way, for killing him would mean Axel is like Afton. I couldn't let that happen, so me and Roxy had to stop him.

...

Roxanne and Gregory drove down the road on the fastest route to New York. Gregory soon said, "We gotta drive faster!"

"This is too dangerous, Gregory. Afton knows if the Fazbear Legacy is destroyed, be too will cease. He may anticipate our attempt at terminating the company and might try and stop us" Roxy said. "I don't care, we gotta stop Axel. Then we'll figure something out" Gregory said.

"... Killing Myers might shut down Fazbear Corp" Roxy said, knowing another shutdown like that may finally put Fazbear corp out of commission for good"

"I don't care! Don't you get it? This is what happened to Mom! Mom was the new manager of the Pizzaplex, and she got killed! Fazbear Still kept going! We're stopping Axel!" Gregory said.

Roxy looked at him, and back at Vicky who was in the backseat. "Im with him! We can't let Axel do this!"

"...Fine, but I think I have an idea on how we can destroy the Fazbear Legacy" Roxy said.

Roxy drove down the cold road as she explained her plan to Gregory and Vicky.

...

About 15 hours pass and Axel arrived back home and went upstairs to his room, where he found his home defence weapons. He soon located his weapon of choice, an AK-47. Soon, he got out his deer rifle, took off its scope and after a little while of modifications, he attached the scope to the AK. He soon went and grabbed a handgun, a 9mm semi-automatic Glock-17. Axel soon pinned the location of Timothy's house on his phone map, and soon began driving off, with tactical camo gear and all.

Soon, he arrived at Timothy's house, which was in a gated community with big fancy houses, mansions so to speak. Axel looked for any security, and luckily there were no security guards. He climbed over the fence and snuck around the outside of the house. Timothy was in his room, laying down on bed while writing a document for work. Soon, he felt thirsty, and soon decided to head downstairs to get some water.

"Hey!" He heard a voice behind him, and Timothy soon saw a man in green camo gear come out with an AK-47 and before he could fire, Timothy quickly ducked for cover behind a counter. Suddenly, Axel felt something bite him on the calf and soon saw it was Timothy's dog! Axel managed to kick the dog away, but was ambushed by Timothy who grabbed his gun and tried to pull it out of his hands. Axel soon kicked Timothy back and knocked the gun out of both their hands, and Axel soon pulled out a knife and soon stabbed Tim in the stomach. Blood spilled out everywhere and Timothy soon fell to the ground.

Axel soon pulled out his glock and pointed it at Timothy, "Daddy!" Axel heard a girls voice call out to Tim and he turned the gun around and pointed it at a teenage girl standing on the stairs "Don't move! Face the wall!" Axel ordered, and the girl shakily followed his order. "Just... don't hurt by baby... please.." Timothy said.

"Shut up! It's all you... you fucking let him... I... I can't let you continue the franchise!" Axel said, pointing the gun at Timothy. "W-What..?" Timothy said.

Axel was seething as he slowly and shakily pulled back the trigger, but before he could fire, Gregory jumped in the way, "No!" he shouted.

Axel got his finger away from the trigger and said "Gregory... Move!" Gregory shook his head and said "Don't kill him!"

"Let him go, Axel!" Roxy said, coming into view, but Axel just said "Listen... We have to destroy the Fazbear Legacy... its the only way to stop Afton! If we don't, we will never be safe, so move!" Axel said.

"Axel! Look at me!" Roxy said, Axel soon did and Roxy soon said "Your wife created me for your son, and I saved his life. Your wife isn't here because this happened to her, and look at you! Gunning down another moneybag, like the man who took your wife! What would she say if she saw you like this?" Roxy said.

Axel froze when Roxy said this, and he stuttered on his words. "Axel, drop the gun. We can figure something else out" Roxy said. Axel soon looked down, and soon dropped the gun and fell to his knees. Gregory soon came over to Axel, who then pulled him in for a hug as he quietly sobbed. Gregory soon hugged Axel back.

Soon, Roxy went over to Timothy and began scanning him "No punctured organs, no sign of food poisoning" Roxy said, scanning his stab wound. She soon gestured Timothy's daughter to come over and when she did, she placed her hand on his stomach "keep pressure on it" Roxy said.

"Gregory.. You came all this way... just to stop me?" Axel said, Gregory nodded. "... I love you Gregory" Axel said, "I love you too"

"Okay... What is this about?" Timothy said. Gregory soon got up and soon handed Roxy something he picked up back at the house, as Roxy's plan. Roxy soon showed him a tape recorder, "Now, I need you to listen carefully" she said

...

Timothy listened to the tape as he sat on the living room sofa, and when it was done. Roxy explained Afton and Glitchtrap, including the effects he has on Vanessa and countless others, and the innocent children killed. Once Roxanne was finished explaining, Timothy was in shock. Its not everyday you find out your party indirectly responsible for the deaths of countless children and the resurrection of a true demon.

"...So, by reopening Fazbear Corp, we opened up a portal for that... Afton guy to come back and try and kill more innocent children? You... are putting this all on me, *scoff* how was I supposed to know?"

"How we're you supposed to know?" Axel said. "You didn't know anything at all. Men like you, who build industrial factories, who burn fossils for fuel... don't have the slightest idea of what door's your opening up. What portals of hell you unleash for demons to crawl out and consume you... how were you supposed to know?"

Gregory soon said "That's enough dad. Look, we can still stop this, you can stop this" Gregory said.

"The kid's right. No way am I continuing the Fazbear Legacy. No way, I'll close the company and quit tomorrow, shut down the business" Timothy said, showing Gregory that this cash man wasn't a greedy man, but a man who knew the right choice. "No, no one must follow your work. If you quit, someone else will take your spot, likely someone greedy who won't care about the dangers of Fazbear's. We can't let that happen" Roxy said.

"Yeah... Well, I think I know what to do. We destroy all the locations, burn all the parts of the Fazbear Legacy, and then I'll close down Fazbear Entertainment. I'll buy all the rights to it, and make sure it never sees the light of day again"

Gregory soon said, "So that means we're going on a scavenger hunt? Go to all the old locations, get what we can, burn the locations, and find somewhere to fry all the old animatronics left. Then, we leave the rest to you?" Gregory said.

Everyone nodded with the plan, and Timothy soon said "You know... this reminds me of an old 90's movie. Except we're fighting haunted AI"

Roxy soon stood up and said "What are we waiting for? Let's trash Fazbear's"

Gregory soon said, "Well, if we're going to do this, we may need more weapons"

Timothy soon smiled and said "Don't worry, I have a lot of guns downstairs..."