3

~cigarettes out the window~

TW:panic attack

Quinn Chalmers

walking out of fifth period on a Friday was a good feeling.
me blair nick alahna and Matt would always have a sleepover on Friday's and this time it was at blair's which was exiting

i walked out to the front of the school to meet up with my friends.my mid wandered around and i thought back to Why Chris and I hated each other so much.

Only Blair, matt,nick and alahna really knew the full extent of what happened. Everyone just assumed we had always disliked each other. I hadn't realized that my friends had come out of class already, nick came over with a smile on his face

"WHATS UP QUINN ARE YOU READY FOR THIS EPIC SLEEPOVER" he yelled exitedly
i laughed and said
"yes omg i am fully ready i bought sour gummies especially for this occasion"

alahna came over and gave me a hug

"i can't wait to watch spider-man and see andrew ah he's soooo hot" alahna said fanning herself

matt and briar walked over and greeted us and we started walking to matt's van

Then i heard the last person i wanted to talk to right now

"hey princess " He yelled from behind us, taking my attention away from my friends,
who were now walking off behind me.

"Is there a reason you're talking to me? i didn't think you would wanna come to this sleepover since you haven't showed up to any since freshman year unless they're at your house ." I said trying not to sound too annoyed by his stupid nickname.

If I didn't show that I was affected, it ruined all of his fun.

"We have a science assignment due on Monday. Which means we have to actually work on it. I don't want to fail because of you not willing to cooperate." i rolled my eyes not even being bothered to argue with him about 'who's not cooperating' .

"And we have to do it right now?" All I wanted to do was go to briars and have fun with my friends .

"well this is the only time i'll be free and honestly i don't really give a crap about ur stupid sleepover anyway"

"Fine." I grunted giving my friends an exasperated look. and told my friends i'd just meet them at blairs later and ran after the already walking away Chris.

The thought of having to spend time with him outside of class made me want to vomit.

Rain was pouring outside as chris and I stepped into the library .

i found a table and sat next to the window so i coins watch watch the raindrops fall down the glass.

"Okay where do we start?" I questioned as chris took a seat at the table.

"I don't know why don't you find one of your text books and read it?" He shrugged.
I rolled my eyes,

"You're just as dumb as I think you are if you assume I'm doing this entire project myself"