15

"You're telling me, that you told Chris you'd go with him to this ball dance thing or whatever a month ago and I'm just hearing this now?" Blair gaped from beside me.

The both of us were currently waiting for last period english to finish so we can have Christmas break which started tomorrow. I had successfully avoided Chris for the past week without any trouble, thank Fuckk.

Although that task got a little harder every time his shoulder would brush mine in Science class or when he'd insult me and I'd shove him away only for him to catch my wrists playfully

"I was hoping that I'd be able to afford a decent new hockey stick before the day came. I kind of ran out of time.." I shrugged.

"You realize that Christmas Eve is two days away right?!"

"Yep"

Blair gave me an exasperated look.

"And what? You're just going to show up in jeans and your boots?"

"No.. i was hoping you'd come with me to find a dress.since chris insisted i wear one" That thought made me cringe slightly.

Whatever it is that Chris was expected me to be I wasn't going to pretend to be a rich snob at this 'ball'

"You'll be back by Christmas morning though right? I will lose it if you leave me to handle Christmas with my parents and Matt alone. It's bad enough that you're missing Christmas Eve dinner." I snorted at the thought.

Blair and Matt had been so happy these past three weeks. I always knew they would be good for each other, but those two were the perfect match. Although I was happy for them, this usually meant that Blair now spent all of her time with Matt.

Don't get me wrong i'm so happy that they finally happens,but i really miss me and blair's time

We always went to Blair's house for Christmas break considering that her parent's owned some coffee business making them loaded.

My father usually spent the entire day with us there too. And with her parent's bedroom on the other side of her mansion of a house, most of our nights were spent drinking and playing games.

"I will, don't worry. My father would also lose it if he arrives and one of you idiots said I was with a boy" I snorted finally rolling off the bed to throw clothes into my trunk.

"I can see the look on his face now." She laughed,

"Even though you're going with Chris, I'm still going to make you look hot don't worry" Rolling my eyes, I threw a pen at her face. She only laughed harder at this and threw it back to me.

then the bell went off and we went out to the van to wait for matt

Matt walked out and his eyes fell on his girlfriend.

"Hey darling" He smiled pressing a kiss to her head. She shot him a smile in return, trying to shove everything in her trunk.

"Aw I don't get a pet name?" I pouted.

"Sorry. Hey asshole" He smiled. I just gave him the finger in response.

"You two are so cute its honestly sickening"

"At least we aren't going to a ball with our enemy..." She trailed off as Matt's eyebrows rose.
This time I flipped her off instead. "Did I miss something?" He asked starting the car. I explained to him my situation and by the time I finished he looked to be more amused than annoyed.

"Instead of doing all of this I think you should just hex him and get it over with. Or get with him whatever works best" My mouth dropped open at his insinuation.