8

Quinn chalmers

Students streamed past me in the halls as I headed for the Cafeteria. 

Who the hell did he think he was? 

Each step I took , the angrier I became. 

Once I reached the Cafeteria I took sharp left and headed straight towards the table he was at, the hockey stick in my hand.

Chris raised his eyebrows once he noticed my approaching figure.
I didn't say anything though until I reached the table and dropped the stick infront of him. 

"So this is what you're doing now? When You feel guilty so you use your daddy's money to sleep better at night? Newsflash. I don't want or need your stupid charity" I spat. 

Chris's entire friend group was silent as they watched me.
Well, besides Chloe and Nate who looked like they were just trying to keep a straight face.

"I broke your stick, so I got you a new one. You can thank me now." He said, rolling his eyes and taking a sip of some pepsi.  I scoffed and crossed my arms,
"Don't hold your breath. Are you actually dumb enough to think that buying me something with money that isn't even yours will make me forgive you? That's pathetic." 

Nate and Chloe's faces were now red from holding in laughter.

"Can you go PMS somewhere else? I'm trying to enjoy my pepsi." Chris only shrugged

"I really don't give a shit what you're trying to do. Take your guilt gift back I don't want it" 

He rose his eyebrows at that, "You're so stubborn that you'd rather use a shitty school stivk than accept something from me?" 

Leaning across the table so we were face to face I looked him up and down with disinterest.

"I'd rather spend the next month in Detention with ms alderine than accept a gift out of guilt from you, you know a genuine apology would've been great but unfortunately i think you're a bit late on that one, besides It doesn't really matter what stick I have, I'll still kick your ass any day" 

An amused smile crossed his lips as he ran his tongue along the inside of his cheek. I didn't give him the chance to answer before leaning up and turning in the direction of my table.

"Always a pleasure Quinn" Chloe called making me send her a wink before walking toward the blairs table once more. 

When I arrived I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion seeing that Blair was sitting there alone.

Blair always walked down to breakfast with her.

"Where's Matt?" I asked taking a seat beside her. 
She stabbed her egg with a fork and nodded at the table across the room table.

"He's currently with little miss perfect ruby sparks ." 

My eyes widened and shot over to the table and to land on Matt who i had to say looked quite uncomfortable under rubys right arm.

What the f- 
"But he's never even shown any in interest in her at all. Did he tell you why?" I said looking over to Blair but stopped once I saw her just looking down at her plate.
"Something definitely happens between you so spill?"  
Blair looked up at me with a confused look in her,
"See, that's where the story gets interesting. We actually kissed last night..." 
This time I started choking on my coffee.

"You guys what?!!- And now he's- and you two- huh?" I sputtered looking between my two best friends wildly. 
If they had finally shown somewhat of a semblance of feeling for each other last night, I didn't understand why Matt was over there with a girl he's rarely ever talked to.