Jealousy

This is my first oneshot on Wattpad, so if there are any mistakes pls feel free to tell me in the comments. Only constructive criticism, pls no hate or else you have to buy me cookies! Also there are switching P.O.V. In this, sorry. In this is Aruden and very little Snake of Death. Underlined and italics are the thoughts.

Aru P.O.V.
Aru was being woken up by someone. She turned over, telling them to go away. Then she realized that very someone was Aiden, Aiden was in her room.
So, she immediately woke up, which earned her a smirk from Aiden. "Wake up Shah, we're going to the park with the Potatoes, remember. No, I did not remember, but I will act like it.

"Of course I remember!" She said. Aiden raised his eyebrow and said he would wait downstairs for her. As soon as he left the room, she jumped up and ran to her closet to grab the dress that Nikki had given her.
She quickly took a shower, brushed her teeth and put on some make up until she deemed herself ready. At the stairs she worried. What if Aiden doesn't like the dress? What if Aiden thinks I am obnoxious for wearing the dress to a hangout. Aiden! What if? Will he? OK ENOUGH, if he doesn't like the dress. Well, to bad!
After her mini pep talk she walked, more like forced herself, down the stairs.

Aiden P.O.V.
He had woken Shah up, now what to do. He rummaged through her cupboard to find a snack that isn't Swedish Fish. While this, he finally wasn't dense (Go Aiden!) I can't wait to see Shah!

Wait, what. That isn't true!

Yes it is. Said the voice in his head.

No, it isn't, I like Shah.

You said it yourself.

What no, I didn't mean to! Aiden replied.

The albums that you keep of her on Shadowfax, how you want to see her everyday-

FINE, I guess I do like her.
Aidens face turned red and was just realizing that he had a crush on Aru Shah. It had finally dawned on him.
He found a snack, and started to sit down to sort out his messed up feelings. When he saw Aru coming down
the stairs. (Me in the background cheering her on!)

She had a pastel yellow dress with small weaves of blue and white. It stopped right after the knee, and it was paired with white flats that had lightning designs on them just light enough that you could see them upon closer inspection. He started blushing furiously. Then he saw her hair, it was always kept in a braid. But now it was loose and fell right below hip level. (I know that is kinda impossible, but it is my fanfic so, hah!)

Aiden stared at her, knowing he was a tomato. Instead of a potato. She looks like a goddess.
"Y-you look g-gorgeous." He said. Wishing he had worn something other than skinny jeans and a hoodie.
Time skip to after Aru ate breakfast.
When they were leaving, he quickly snapped a picture of her, adding it to his album. She looked beautiful, her hair was lifted up slightly by the wind, her eyes were wide as the sky reflected into them, with the museum's statues behind her she- the photo looked amazing.

His phone beeped and he saw a message from Brynne.
Sorry, can't make it, have fun with Aru tho. :)
She had set him up!

Aru P.O.V.
The walk wasn't as awkward as she thought it was going to be. But she was still blushing from his comment before that she looked gorgeous. While she was lost in her thoughts while talking with Aiden about school,
grade, and the Otherworld,  her phone beeped the same time as Aidens.

Sorry, can't come, have fun with Aiden tho. :)
She had been set up, with no other than Aiden!
Why are my sisters like this? Ughh!
She could feel her face grow hot, as did Aidens when he read his own text.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.
Without knowing it they were heading towards a bench in the corner of the park.
As they sat down, Aru cracked a joke making Aiden laugh.
Then, HE came up.