Stargazing

In this Aru is star gazing in a park close to her house at night. Why? Because she is Aru. Don't Judge! Also, in this Aiden knows he has a crush on her and he accepts his feelings towards her. :)
Aru P.O.V.
As she gazed up at the stars she could see auras Major and got excited! She thought she heard some one so she turned around. And he was there.

Aruden for liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife. Comment if you agree. Thank you! *Going from absolutely crazy sugared up Aru to regal Mini in a matter of seconds* ;)

Aiden P.O.V.
I usually came to the park at night to get some good pictures and to get some fresh air. Then I saw Shah gazing at the stars. Her face was clouded with darkness, but I could see the excited glint in her eyes. Her hair was slightly floating of her back making her seem majestic. And the slight flow of Vajra gave her hair a glowing look. I snapped a quick pic and was going to turn around.

But, as soon as I did it she twirled around making her dress flown outwards and saw me. "W-what are y-you doing here Aiden!?" She said, stumbling over her words in haste to get them out. I think it's cute.  

While she regained her wits and footing he saw her dress. It was short only until her knee, but it made her look regal since it was a dark navy blue with white stars dotted along the whole dress in no certain pattern.

She looked like a queen.

The whole time I was staring at she she started blushing.

Third person P.O.V.

They stood there just staring into each other's eyes one second and the next they were millimeters away from each other.

There was no need for words, they could feel the love they had for each other in that moment, anyone else would think it was just a cold night.

But to them it was the best night they could ever think of.  None of them knew when but soon there was no more distance between their lips, and before they knew it.

They were kissing!

Both of them couldn't even think, both their minds were in wrecks.