Things

Soooo, this isn't really an update.
Basically, these are things that you just can't change and will be reassurances (long word) in my oneshots or AUs.

1. Aru isn't that much of a cryer. But, if she has a nightmare and Aiden notices. He, since he has a spare key, comes over and sings a song to her to get her to calm down and tell him what happened.

2. THEY WATCH MOVIES AND CUDDLE.

3. Aiden also doesn't really cry. But, when it does happen. Aru, being Aru and having Aiden sense, cuddles him and gives him kisses to calm him down.

4. Aiden is a really big flirt because he likes to make Aru blush. Which he thinks is cute.

5. The rest of the potatoes, the council, Kirthika, and Malini will always be spying when there's a date between and if the ships.

6. Mini blushes way too easily and Rudy likes that. So, he teases and flirts with her A LOT.

7.Rudy is super shy in front of Mini, 'cause he is afraid that she will think that he isn't cool.

8. Hira helps Brynne a lot of times. She keeps her from fighting people. She keeps her from running ahead without thinking. She keeps her company. She cooks with her. Everything. HIRA IS DA BEST.

9. Jealous Aiden, Rudy, and Brynne will appear a lot. I just like this because they will give threats and might get violent. Whereas the others might just yell a little(cough Aru cough) and let them deal with it. I sorry, I need drama.

10. Rudy, Aiden, and Brynne are EXTREMELY OVERPROTECTIVE!

11. Aiden will tear apart anyone that calls Aru by her last name, a.k.a. his nickname for her.

12. Aru is amazing at singing. I know in the book it said she isn't but, this could be like the secret she has and the only people she has sung to is herself in the shower.

13. All of the potatoes have amazing singing voices.