Chapter 1

Cool Breezes were flowing through the quiet Lanes of London, and a boy in his early 20's was resting on his chair; sipping his favourite coffee while writing something...a letter.
He was living in a luxurious bunglow, given by his father to him for a time period as he was going to a new place for his Higher Education.

There were many maids for serving him, he didn't do any work or say, the servants didn't let him do anything as he was the eldest son the most famous business man, Mr. Binoy Roy Choudhary. He had a routine of only Studying-Eating-Sleeping. 

But seems like, it's time to leave the place and the routine too...and go back to his Motherland, India.

Meet the person that holds a beautiful charm and a attractive personality, the gold medalist barrister Anirudh Roy Choudhary

Here a girl of 13 was running through the fields of her village , with her friends for catching the kite that was flowing with the wind. Many stones were poking her feet but she didn't mind and continued running, her aim was just to catch the kite before any 'boy' could own it, as she thinks that a girl is not less than the boy's ...at last she caught it.

She was huffing and smiling widely at the same time ...and then her friend asked while huffing too, "kitni tez bhaagti hai tu, ruk nahi sakti zara sa!?" while she answered keeping hand on her waist... "samay kisi ke liye rukta hai kya? nahi na! waise hi jo cheez paana mumkin ho, to sabar nahi karna chahiye... aur main bhi apni maa ki Bondita hu, kisi ke liye nahi rukti"  she said with pride. 

This is my first attempt, hope you all like it,
Do comment...

Yours Harshita