Chapter 4

After the journey of 24 hours Anirudh reached Tulsipur, RC haveli, he got out of the carriage and saw that the Haveli was decorated very beautifully.
He knew that it was done by his kaka for his return.
Anirudh slowly moved towards the entrance and stood at the threshold of his house and called 'kaka'.
While Trilochan who was busy in reading the newspaper looked up and got surprised.

He stood up and said while coming towards Anirudh,"A..a.anirudh tu aagaya bete". Tears were uncontrollably flowing from his eyes.

Anirudh to had tears of happiness in his eyes, he just wanted to run and hug his beloved kaka, he was on the verge of breaking down into tears but controlled himself.
Trilochan continued..."arre bihari aarti ki thaali lao, hamara Anirudh laut aaya hai, jashn manao..." and then grandly welcomed him with other family members.

Next day,
While the RC's were having there breakfast, Bihari entered the house; holding something in his hand.
Trilochan saw it asked,"kya hua bihari, kya hai tumhare haath mein" bihari answered,"woh malik koi nimantran patra lag raha hai" and gave him.
Trilochan read it. It was invitation card, for the Durga Pooja Mahotsav held in the village of Devpuri. RC family was invited to attend the ceremony as it was written in the card that "it will be a pleasure for the citizens of Devpuri, to meet the RC's".

Trilochan continued and everybody listened him but were not facing him, and were looking downwards; eating their food "Humare pure parivar ko amantrit kiya gaya hai lekin hume to usse pehle hi dusre gaon mein bulaya gaya hai", and looked towards Binoy who immediately replied..."main nahi jaa sakta daa, mujhe meri factory ke kaam se Rangoon jaana hai".

Trilochan knew that his brother will 100% give an excuse, and sighed, he then look towards the three-RC-brothers...Anirudh, Somnath, and Batuk while they were also staring him but immediately started eating; not looking here and there...as if don't know anything.

Trilochan inwardly smirked as he got a chance to send Anirudh to that village, he thought"agar Anirudh uss gaon jaayega, toh uss ladki ko bhi dekh lega jo humne uss ke liye pasand ki hai, kyuki Durga Pooja mein ladkiya hi zyadatar taiyaariyaan karti hai".

He continued..."arre Anirudh, Som tum dono to jaa hi sakte ho kyuki Batuk to vidyalaya jaayega, aur tum toh laut hi aaye ho padhayi puri karke, Som ki bhi chhutiya shuru ho gayi hai...kyu!!

While they shooked their heads looking towards Trilochan but he didn't pay attention.
"toh tay raha, humare parivar se Anirudh aur Somnath jaayenge Mahotsav mein"and then left for his work.
Binoy too left giving them a "poor-kids" look.
Here the 3 brothers had a frown on their face.

Anirudh's pov

What kakaaa!! I had thought that I am back now, so at least now I will be able to take rest for some days and can read my favourite Romantic novels, but my kaka...he always spills water on my plans.
I sometimes think, that he is a "Mind Reader" hehe not so funny!!

End of Anirudh's pov

Somnath continued being in his world..." dada, kaka ko kaise pata chala meri chhutiya chal rahi hai, kyuki main toh har din apna bag leke chala jaata hu ghar se, apni khaas...." he stopped abruptly as he realised what a blunder he was going to commit.
Anirudh's eyes too widened, he looked towards Som and asked "kya kaha tumne Som, apni khaas...!?"
Som gave him a sheepish smile and was about to leave when Batuk got up and told them in a irritated tone "You both are so lucky" and left stomping his foot.

Poor Batuk, thought that his kaka might give him permission to go in the ceremony as he is small but his plan too got spoiled. He had heard that the girls of that village are very beautiful. He thought that he could friendship with many girls and then tease his male friends, but now that's impossible.

Anirudh and Somnath gave each other a confused look and then they also left for their respective works.

(le me:- respective work of "READING ROMANTIC NOVELS and MEETING, APNI KHAAS DOST... RIGHT!?")

NOTE:- Batuk and Bondita are of same age that is 14y/o, but Batuk is elder than Bondita.