Chapter 6

Praying the idol she took the plate that was full of Red colour powder, but not an ordinary one, it was Durga mata's vermillion... It is said that the married women who applies it in her hair partition, her husband will give her all the love she deserves.
"But is it necessary if a woman is married then only she will get all the love and respect!?" thought Bondita while applying the colour on Bela's cheeks.
Our Bondita's mind keeps on running day and night with thousands of questions in it, she wants the answers, but is there anyone who can answer the questions? to handle and appreciate her curiosity, NO!!
"Par kabhi na kabhi to aayega woh insaan mere jeevan mein" she said to herself.
Her thoughts were interrupted by Bela who said "wah Bondita aaj toh tu bohot sundar dikh rahi hai!" Ofcourse she's beautiful and today she herself seemed like Chhoti Durga.
She had worn a yellow colour lehenga with pink dupatta, she had applied Kohl in her eyes which now looked more deep, that anyone can drown in them; and a small red bindi in between her brows which adored her face more.
" Shukriya Bela" she smiled and replied.
Bela said " chal Bondita Alpona banana baki hai abhi" and they sat near the deck on which the Durga maa's idol was placed and started making the Alpona.

( I'm not able to make faces, Can you all imagine by yourself ? Do reply... then in the upcoming chapters I will draw pics acc. to the scene)

"Dada main toh bas kal aap ke saath mazak kar raha tha, par yaha ki ladkiyan toh sach mein bohot sundar hai" Som said while all three were walking and watching the surroundings.
Som waved his hand towards the girls standing at distance, indicating a "Hi"
and then blinked his one eye as if flirting, Saurabh and Anirudh stared at him watching his antics, but as soon as a reply came from the girls they both bursted into laughter.
The girls acted and showed that they will take his one eye and play with it and showed their tongue, they left saying "huh!"
Som cleared his throat giving a scared look and leaving scratching his head, Saurabh and Anirudh followed him controlling their laughter.

Later they reached the venue, they praised the decorations as it was looking that they are in a temple.
Anirudh then goes alone and sees the Alpona below in front of Durga maa's idol, he says " khub sundor" then went.

After few minutes, priest says Bondita to start the aarti, she starts singing...

Ayi giri nandini, nandhitha medhini,
Viswa vinodhini nandanuthe,
Girivara vindhya sirodhi nivasini,
Vishnu Vilasini Jishnu nuthe,
Bhagawathi hey sithi kanda kudumbini,
Bhoori kudumbini bhoori kruthe,
Jaya Jaya He Mahishasura Mardini, Ramya Kapardini Shaila Suthe

Suravara varshini, durdara darshini,
Durmukhamarshani, harsha rathe,
Tribhuvana poshini, Sankara thoshini,
Kilbisisha moshini, ghosha rathe,
Danuja niroshini, Dithisutha roshini,
Durmatha soshini, Sindhu suthe,
Jaya Jaya Hey Mahishasura Mardini, Ramya Kapardini Shaila Suthe

All the devotees were lost in her sweet relaxing voice, worshipping their goddess 

Ayi Jagadambha Madambha, Kadambha,
Vana priya vasini, Hasarathe,
Shikhari siromani, thunga Himalaya,
Srunga nijalaya, madhyagathe,
Madhu Madure, Mdhukaitabha banjini,
Kaitabha banjini, rasa rathe,
Jaya Jaya He Mahishasura Mardini, Ramya Kapardini Shaila Suthe

Ayi satha kanda, vikanditha runda,
Vithunditha shunda, Gajathipathe,
Ripu Gaja ganda, Vidhaarana chanda,
Paraakrama shunda, mrugathipathe,
Nija bhuja danda nipaathitha khanda,
Vipaathitha munda, bhatathipathe,
Jaya Jaya He Mahishasura Mardini, Ramya Kapardini Shaila Suthe

Anirudh hears her voice and gets attracted towards her voice...

Ayi rana durmathaShathru vadhothitha,
Durdhara nirjjara, shakthi bruthe,
Chathura vicharadureena maha shiva,
Duthatkrutha pramadhipathe,
Duritha Dureeha, dhurasaya durmathi,
Dhanava dhutha kruithaanthamathe,
Jaya Jaya He Mahishasura Mardini, Ramya Kapardini Shaila Suthe

Ayi saranagatha vairi vadhuvara,
Veera varaa bhaya dhayakare,
Tribhuvana masthaka soola virodhi,
Sirodhi krithamala shoolakare,
Dimidmi thaamara dundubinadha mahaa
Mukharikruthatigmakare,
Jaya Jaya He Mahishasura Mardini, Ramya Kapardini Shaila Suthe.....

He comes and stood behind her joining his hands.

Later when she finished the aarti... she sees all the people praying closing their eyes.
She keeps the aarti's thaali beside and then touches her forehead near Durga maa's idols feet.
Some vermillion was fallen there which got applied in her hair.
Bondita took step backwards closing her eyes and unknowingly stood beside Anirudh who's eyes were still closed.

The priest saw them and looked at Durga maa, he was getting positive vibes seeing them together, he went near them and kept his hands on their heads, blessing them.
That is when they opened their eyes, they saw the priest leaving and then looked at each other.
Anirudh was lost in her deep black orbs, Bondita too!
But their staring session was broken by Bela yelling "Bonditaaa"
Bondita left running.

Anirudh was about to call her, he stepped but not on the ground rather something. He bent down and saw a anklet, he took it and said " zaroor uss ladki ki hogi" he smiled looking at it and said her name in his euphonious voice
"Bondita"and kept it in his kurta's pocket.