6

Chapter 6- First Day Of Senior Year
Natalie

The rest of summer flew by and soon enough it was the first day of school. I groaned as the ringing of my phone alarm filled my ear and I felt Sweet Peas arms tighten around me as he was disturbed by the sound. Even Oliver rolled over as he slept on Sweet Peas pillow. I sighed, turning my phone off and turning to face Sweet Pea. His eyes were closed and I smirked as I pecked his lips which made his eyes flicker open.

"Morning handsome" I whispered.

"Go back to sleep" Sweet Pea mumbled. He closed his eyes again and I sighed.

"Guess I'll shower alone then" I sighed. "No boobs for Pea"

Sweet Pea groaned as he sat up, wiping his eyes before running his hand through his messy raven hair. He glanced down at Oliver whose face was covered by his white paw and Sweet Pea scooped him up and cradled him in his arms.

"Oliver tell mommy she's a meany" Sweet Pea mumbled.

"Oh shut up" I laughed as I threw my cushion at his head.

"Now she's trying to kill us!" Sweet Pea exclaimed as he climbed out of the bed, carrying Oliver over to the window. Oliver jumped onto the windowsill and I ran up to Sweet Pea, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Let's shower" I whispered. I led the way into the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind us.

Sweet Pea turned the shower on and I grabbed the bath soap and towels. The water was warm and once I was undressed I stood and let the water run down my body. Sweet Pea came up behind me, his body touching mine as we stared into one another's eyes for a second. He kissed my head before reaching for the soap.

Once finishing in the shower without making out we went back to my room, trying not to be caught by anyone else in the house and once arriving successfully, closing the door behind us, we changed into our clothes. Sweet Pea had his own draws in my room where he stored clothes like I did at his trailer. It was cute. Once we were dressed I brushed my hair and put it up in a ponytail, pulling my front bits out. Sweet Pea used a comb and combed his raven hair and I laughed as his baby hairs annoyed him.

"Let's go eat!" I exclaimed. The mention of food caught both Sweet Peas and Oliver attention and they were by the door quickly. We all went downstairs, Sweet Pea being careful not to step on Oliver as he was tiny and Sweet Pea was like 6ft.

"Morning" Charles nodded as he was making coffee. "Coffee?"

"Yes please" I nodded as I took a seat.

"What about you big guy? Coffee?" Charles asked Sweet Pea.

"Yeah sure" Sweet Pea said as he picked up Oliver's empty food bowl.

I watched as dad walked down stairs and I smiled at him.

"Morning dad" I greeted as he fixed the collar of his shirt.

"Morning, Nat" He smiled, kissing my cheek.

"So senior year, how you feeling?" Charles asked.

"Nervous" I shrugged. "Big year"

"As long as you keep up with your school work you'll be fine" Charles sighed.

"Yeah and try not get yourself in danger this year" Dad scoffed. "Junior year you went missing, ran away, you got shot and you got stabbed"

"I get it" I nodded. "Plus I don't think Sweet Pea will let me out of his sight"

"Good on him" Dad laughed.