10

Chapter 10- Secrets
Natalie

I scrunched my eyes as I'm disturbed by the touch of Sweet Peas hand on my thigh, his fingers rubbing the bare skin. I open my eyes and he's facing me, a smile forms on his lips as he sees me awake. I reach for his hair which I brush through with my hand before I kiss his cheek.

"Hi" I say in a husky voice.

"Good morning to you" He laughs as he sits up. "I was thinking, we never used these last night" he pulls the handcuffs up from the table and I close my eyes and smile.

"Ah no" I sighed. "Round 2?" Sweet Pea smirked before his lips joined mine and he pulled my wrists above my head.

"Are you sure?" He asked as he undoes the handcuffs.

"Yes officer" I teased as I purposely grind into him.

"Fuck" he groans as he cuffs my wrists together and he smashed our lips together.

I lay down on top of Sweet Pea exhausted as his hand is placed on my bare ass and the other on my hip. His heavy breathes blow my hair and I gaze into his eyes. His hand reaches my face and his fingers trace my cheeks and I close my eyes. I let him play with my hair while I slept.

________
Sweet Pea

I wake up slowly, the wind outside disturbing me. I opened my eyes and instantly looked at Natalie who was asleep on me. Her arms draped around me and one of her legs was outstretched over my body. One of my hands were on her ass whilst the other was wrapped around her waist gently. I quickly realised we were both naked and then quickly remembered last night and this morning. I smiled at the memory and then I gently kissed Natalie's head.

Her face was covered by most of her dark wavy hair but I could hear the quiet sounds escaping her lips. I felt her accidentally rub against me and I bit my lip to keep myself together as she moved.

I noticed her breathing seemed to get slightly heavier and slowly it was getting faster. I quickly gathered she was either having another nightmare or some type of panic attack in her sleep. My finger tips brushed her soft cheeks and she jumped up. Her eyes looking around the room as her chest was moving rapidly and her breathing the same.

"Hey. Hey" I whispered, cupping her face in my hands. "I'm here. I'm right here"

She nodded slowly as her eyes filled with tears and I pulled her back down into my embrace and she nuzzled her head into my neck as she hugged me tightly.

"Another nightmare?" I asked.

"Y-Yeah" She whispered.

This was continuous. Usually she would lie and say she was okay and fall asleep in my arms again but this time she must have had a really bad one. I never asked her what they were about as I didn't want to cause her anymore stress.

My own nightmares where the same scenario each time. It was her dying in my arms again and again. She knew I had these as I would awake from the moment and sob into her chest as I blurted the whole thing out while she hurried to reassure me that she was fine and right there with me. But I didn't know what was going on in her mind and it slowly was hurting me that I was useless and I couldn't help her.

"I'm s-sorry" She mumbled as she glanced down at me.

"No. No don't be sorry" I shook my head as I placed my hand on her cheek.

She nodded slowly and then her eyes glanced down at herself and her eyes widened as she looked back at me.

"Oh my gosh I'm naked!" She gasped out.