~ chapter 37 ~

It's cold, the breeze is soo smooth. As y/n extended her hands to hold Hoseok or something. She suddenly feels like she's the only one as it's all dead silent around her. Darkness is dangerous. y/n breathed heavily "Hoseok, where are you!? Guys are you there" y/n started to take steps back then she bumps into a huge body. She gasped "sorry, mister," She said then bow. She was about to move but that person hold y/n hand. She gets panicked but she recognized the person by Cologne.

"Taehyung."

y/n said as she travel her hands to his shoulders to his neck then she cup his face leaning closer, "Taehyung." She whispered then the lights immediately turn on. y/n looked at Taehyung who was towering over her. He take her hands in his as he kissed her knuckles. He leaves her hands and then takes two steps back.

She looked around as she hear so many voices singing "Can't help Falling in Love". She sees everyone holding red heart-shaped balloons. Twins also sing while holding them. Even Taehyung parents, Jeannie, all BTS six members, Robin. Everyone is singing with red love-shaped hearts in their hands. y/n turn and looked around her.

"y/n" Hearing Taehyung voice y/n look back as she sees him looking at her with a smile.

"y/n, I'm not perfect but I try to become a better person just for you. I'm wrong soo wrong. I_ we both are young, I mean too young to be a couple. It's our younger self... It's immature, irresponsible like it's just too childish. We just take decisions without thinking twice. We both were wrong *chuckles* maybe it's just me who is wrong. I'm sorry, you have a big heart coz you forgave me. Things might be solved if we just sit & talk but now it's too late but I won't give up. I want you back in my life. As a lover, As a wife, As a mother of our children. I'm a jerk but still, I need you. I will take you on dates, I will help you with cooking, I take our twins to school, I will be responsible and I will contain my anger. Just give me a chance" Taehyung get on his one knee.

y/n & Taehyung both eyes are teary. Taehyung pulled out a box from his coat and extended it while opening it.

 Taehyung pulled out a box from his coat and extended it while opening it

The diamond shined by the light's reflection. Taehyung lips are carved up into a genuine smile "Moon y/n, will you date me" Taehyung said with a smile but his heart is beating fast as fuck.