𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓

SONG: Daddy Issues by The Neighbourhood

-
WARNING: MATURE/ SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD

Okay I just wanted to apologize in advance for this chapter 😀 I haven't written smut before so it's nothing crazy but I hope you enjoy it nonetheless. Anyway, read on :))
-

A day had passed.

Clara entered Bruce's bedroom, and Bruce was sitting on the chair by his bed. She had just left the bathroom and changed into her clothes to sleep. "I couldn't get Oswald last night." Bruce said, sighing. "Why? What happened?" Clara asked curiously, standing in front of him.

"He got away from me." Bruce clenched his jaw. "It's okay." Clara reassured him, sitting next to him. "There's still time." she continued, placing a gentle hand on his arm.

Bruce exhaled and then his face softened, and he looked to Clara. He traced his finger down her cheek, "I know, but I promise I'll take care of it. I want you to be safe."

"I am with you." Clara smiled, putting her arms around his neck.

Bruce leaned in and kissed her, breathing quickly as he bit at her bottom lip. As they kissed more passionately, Clara swung her leg over him in a straddle. She enjoyed being close to him- being able to feel his skin on hers.

As they kissed, she could feel his penis get hard beneath her. She smiled as they kissed and began grinding her hips into him. Bruce let out a small moan as he caught his breath, the feeling of her grinding onto him.

He continued kissing her, but made his way down to her neck. Clara continued to grind on him as he kissed further and further down, and stuck his hand up her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra and he felt her nipple get hard as he touched it. Beneath her shirt he squeezed her breast gently, massaging it. She threw her head back. He sucked her neck and she slowed down, still able to feel his penis between her legs. "I've never wanted anything as badly as I want you." he whispered through heavy breaths. "Then take it." she whispered, running her hands through his hair. "Are you sure?" he asked, removing his hand from her breast. "Yes." she nodded through a smile.

He grabbed her shirt and helped her take it off, before kissing and massaging her breasts. This time Clara moaned softly, leaning back as his fingers made her skin tingle. She placed her hands on his chest and pushed herself closer into him; the only thing between them was clothes now.

Bruce stopped kissing her chest so he could take his shirt off, and he hoisted her up by her butt and walked to the bed. Her legs wrapped around his waist as she kissed his neck, and he placed her down gently on the bed. He bent over her and kissed down her body from her breasts, down her stomach, then he gently pulled her shorts off. She placed her arms above her head in anticipation as he wandered down her body.

Next he removed her underwear- they were black lace. He took them off gently, "You're already wet?" he whispered, now kissing her. He kissed her vagina and traced his fingers around the lips as he began kissing back up her body. "Quit teasing me." she breathed heavily, holding in a moan.

He obeyed and began taking his sweat pants off, although she could already see his penis through them. He removed his underwear and Clara gazed down at him- it was bigger than she thought.

Bruce grabbed her waist and slid her closer to the edge of the bed to go inside her. As he entered, he asked, "Are you okay?" "Yes." Clara grimaced slightly, breathing heavily. He inserted his penis all the way slowly, and began to slowly grind in and out from her. It felt slightly uncomfortable, but the more he did it the better it felt. Still grabbing her waist, he began to slide his penis in and out of her quicker. Clara clenched the blanket as he did so. He looked down at her, watching her body move slightly from the weight of his. "I love you." he whispered through deep breaths, kissing her breasts again. "I love you too." she grabbed his head with one of her hands, smiling. "Are you okay?" he asked again, and she replied, "Yes."

Bruce began to move himself in and out of her more aggressively. She was so warm inside. She felt good. He let go of her waist and leaned up, grabbing her breasts in each hand. Clara moaned, "Bruce..." as she clenched the sheets tighter. "Mmm." Bruce moaned, scrunching his face. "Fuck." he groaned as he continued moaning. "Clara..." he moaned her name now, placing his hands on the bed on either side of her. He continued to go harder and harder.

"I love you Bruce." Clara groaned as she felt close to coming. "Come on, a little more." she cried out, squeezing the sheets. Bruce continued going, trying to hang on before Clara came. "I love you too." he groaned in reply. Suddenly Clara let out a loud moan and her back arched as she came. "I-I'm coming." Bruce stammered as he came and slowed down. Clara felt him come inside of her, and it was warm. Bruce exhaled and leaned over her again, removing his penis from her.

Both breathing heavily, Bruce laid down next to Clara and kissed her, covering her with a blanket. She laid on her side and curled up next to him, putting her head in his neck. "I love you so much baby." he whispered as he kissed her head, and she closed her eyes and tried to slow her breathing. She rubbed his arm and pulled the blanket to cover him as well.

They laid on the bed, resting for awhile before Clara decided she wanted to get a shower. "I'm gonna shower. Do you wanna join?" she asked, sitting up. The blanket fell off of her and revealed her breasts, rising and falling with her breath. Bruce looked up at her, in awe of her beauty. "Sure." he smiled, sitting up too. "Okay, just no funny business." she said, tossing the blanket off of her and standing up. He watched her silhouette walk to the bathroom and turn on the shower. He replayed what had happened in his mind, blushing, before following her into the bathroom.

They took turns standing underneath the warm water, making conversation. They splashed each other with soap and water, laughing.

"You're so handsome." she smiled up at him as water dripped down from his hair, and his tired eyes glistened. Bruce smiled and kissed her, grabbing her butt. She pulled away, "No funny business." she chuckled. "Okay, okay, no funny business." he conceded, smiling slyly. He opened the shower door and stepped out onto the rug, soaking wet, and scooped Clara up, tossing her over his shoulder. "Bruce!" she shouted in surprise, hanging over his back. "Dammit Bruce you're going to fall! We're soaked!" she laughed, kicking her legs. He walked out of the bathroom, laughing to himself, and placed Clara on the bed.

"I said, no funny business!" she shouted through laughs. "Oh, I'm so serious." he smiled, getting on top of her and kissing her. "Well, now that the sheets are wet I guess we can't sleep." she laughed still, grabbing his head as he sucked her neck. She continued laughing, and he pulled away, "Okay, I'm sorry, I'll stop." he said, water dripping off of his eyelashes onto her face.

"Why don't we finish our shower then I'll go to the kitchen and get us a bite to eat?" Bruce asked Clara. "That sounds great." she kissed him.