Chapter 2 - Revived... Again

It's been a few days now, and I still can't go back to my body yet. Rainbow says that maybe since he hasn't done this before, it's going to take longer. I actually don't mind, it just gives us more time to catch up. We're looking through the portal-thing again, when we see someone walking towards the cliff. "Is that a Colorless Guard?" I ask out loud.

"A what- oh yeah. Right." Rainbow says. I recently explained them to Rainbow. "Looks like it."

I notice where the Guard is walking towards. "Wait, he's gonna go look in the cliff-" The Guard peers over the edge. I scream, "Oh no, he's going to find my body!"

"WHAT?!" Rainbow yells. If someone finds my body, Rainbow's whole plan will go haywire. We need to wait until I'm revived, then we can start our revenge. Yes, revenge. Rainbow's shown me what they put me through again, and more. He's had enough, that's why he's reviving me. Now, I have too.

The Guard speaks to others, who are now behind him. "Right where the search party said he would be..."

Search party? Why? I mean, I guess Light would've wondered where I was- wait. This means that people already found my body. Oh no...

"Did they find your body while we were sleeping or something?!" Rainbow exclaims, worried.

"I don't know, man! But this is bad!" I answer.

Rainbow sees something while I'm panicking. "Wait, they're going down to it."

I look over again and see the Colorless Guards climbing down the cliff to my body. What are they gonna do to me? Rainbow and I sit and watch as the Guards climb down and begin to inspect my body. Probably trying to figure out what happened to me.

"Looks like he was stabbed, then thrown down here." One guard says.

"It would match the theory, with the Corrected Sun member we caught and all that." Another says.

"Corrected Sun?" Rainbow asks. "Aren't those the guys that tried to take over the Kingdom?"

"Yeah, and they sucked." I answer. "I was even ran out, before I got some help."

Rainbow suddenly jumps and screams, "THEY'RE TAKING YOUR BODY!"

I snap back to the scene, where indeed, the Colorless Guard have my body in a bag, strapped to a sled of some sort.

I wonder aloud. "What are they doing?"

"I think they're taking your body back to the Kingdom... or something." Rainbow says.

"Well, either way," I slouch back from the viewing portal. "Our plan is screwed. How am I supposed to be revived if that happens?"

"I think I still have an idea, as long as they're doing what I think they are." Rainbow says. "You can go cool off or whatever, I'll keep an eye on them, okay?" Rainbow smiles.

I sigh. "Okay, Rainbow. Whatever." I walk a little farther into the abyss we're in, then just lay there. I try to think of something to do, but Rainbow is busy, and there's not really anything else here. So, I just fall asleep.

—————————————————————————————————————

[Light's POV]

Shock pierces the room. The Orange Leader springs from his seat. "What do you mean, he's been killed?!"

The words keep ringing in my ears. Sabre's been killed? But how?! All it was is a simple mission! What could've happened to make this... I don't even want to think about it, but the Guard starts to explain.