22. Everything's gonna be fine.

SUMMER FLING

"You don't want to do anything Ms. Avyuktha, because you will have everything out in jail", Both avyuktha and Avyukt gasped looking at the door way, the cops stood Infront of them.
Abhimanyu stood up and held Avyukt who started to get out of his grip and anahitha who Fred her hands by the help of arjun held avyuktha.

Soon the police rushed towards them as they handed avyuktha and Avyukt. They could hear them yell, curse them and break down. Drishti could feel a lump forming in her throat seeing her best friend in such a bad condition. Even though she had done so many things to her, yet she is her first friend and it hurts when your beloved does this.
"Drishti", she heard a certain voice which sent chills down her spine. She froze.

"Wont you hug me? I am wounded, see", he childishly showed his palms and wrist. She giggled while her eyes filled with fresh tears. She ran towards her abhimanyu.

HER ABHIMANYU.

It still sounded perfect and it will forever sound perfect because Thier Destiny and fate always turn up to be one,to be together and no one can stop them.

"Guys, stop your PDA. I am single without any choice", jai yelled dramatically as he fell over the sofa with a thud.
"Then just get out from the room if you want see me kissing drishti", abhimanyu smirked while drishti's cheeks turned crimson red and she couldn't avoid the blush.

"Drishu, today you aren't available for anyone I guess because you see, your beloved husband won't leave you Tonight", jai laughed making Drishti hide her face in abhimanyu's broad chest. THIS IS FREAKING EMBARRASSING.

"Didi", they heard Arjun who engulfed anahitha in a hug while she cried her heart out.
"We will give this sibling sandwich some time", jai said making abhi and Drishti laugh and they left the room.

"Okay guys! I have to leave you know. Enjoy", jai said as he went towards his certain someone.

Drishti looked at abhimanyu who was looking otherside. She smiled, slowly sliding her hands around his stomach while he gasped,"Chale loverboy?", she giggled while his heart skipped a beat.

He took her hand in his and they went towards home.

EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE FINE AND THEY KNEW, DESTINY ALWAYS BRING THEM BACK TOGETHER.

________

• Drishti and Abhimanyu •