Scroll 2: Getting To Remember Myself

It's a silent, starry night. On the ridge stood before the Moesian great steppe and a misterious forest, sits a male Espeon, gazing the night sky. Meanwhile, a male Leafeon sneaks out of a house and walking towards the ridge.

Albert:{I don't know, should I do this? Nah Mr.Aleksandr already knows who I am, let's just continue}

Aleksandr: *stops looking at the sky and looking towards Albert* Ah, there you are, your Majesty.

Albert: Sorry if I made you wait for me Mr.Aleksandr. Please don't call me like that here, I'm uncomfortable with that.

Aleksandr: Pardon me, how should I call you?

Albert: Just call me Albert or Peter sir. *sits beside Aleksandr* Consider me as just a normal peasant here. And it's not a suggestion, it's an order.

Aleksandr: Fine then, but I like to call you Frustum Folium Spathae*giggles*.

Albert: *embarassed*Ahh that's too long, I have never heard someone calling me that since my last campaign into Sassania.

Aleksandr: *giggles*Ok-ok. Now Albert, where should we start?

Albert: Umm, I don't know. Maybe let's start with your story, I can't sleep because you said that you've ever meet with me before. And the thing that I don't remember about this village.

Aleksandr: Ok where I could start.......Oh, there. Do you know who is your babysitter?

Albert: I don't know, but my assistant said that she is a Sylveon from Slavonic tribe. But I can't remember her even if I spend almost 3 years full time just only with her.

Aleksandr: You can't remember her? I don't know why, but since last time I see you, she is just like your real mother. You never stray far from her.

Albert: How could you even know? I can't even remember what mon she is.

Aleksandr: Because she is my mother in law.

Albert: W-what?

Aleksandr: Yes, her name is Malyutsha Vasileyevna. Other Amur villagers sometimes called her "babushka printsa", the prince's grandma. But she didn't even like that nickname.

Albert: Malyutsha? That's a beautiful name. Could you tell me more about her? Why she didn't like that nickname? Maybe I can remember my story with her.

Aleksandr: She almost never come back to my wife's house after you hatched. She said to me that I should marry Vanya because she don't know who could ensure Vanya's safety. And so I propose to her and we married, just little side story there. One time, when I and Vanya already have a 1-year old daughter, maybe a cohort of purple legion, I don't know what kind of unit they are.

Albert: It's the Praetorian Guards Mr.Aleksandr.

Aleksandr: Oh? So that's what they are called. I'll continue, and they came to this village with Imperial Family and Mrs.Malyutsha. I rejoiced and hug her with Vanya, suddenly an Eevee disturb us and said something-something umm-maybe "No-li ta-nge-re ma-ter mea"?

Albert: "Don't touch my mother".

Aleksandr: It's latin, right? Me and Vanya didn't understand and backed off then that Eevee suddenly hugged Mrs.Malyutsha. Mrs.Malyutsha said something to that Eevee where I and Vanya cannot understand a single word. Then Regius Princepus came to greet us and introducing the Eevee that still hugs Mrs.Malyutsha, it's you.

Albert: It's...me?

Aleksandr: Regius Princepus never got another children beside of you. Your Majesty spelled your name clearly, I still remember how long it is. But your name that I remember now is just Prinkepus Albrek-kht something-something Severus von Königsberg der Hohenzollern *slyfully smirks*.