Extras/Specials: Obliviousness

What's it with everyone? Are they forgotten it? Why? Why? The hurted one even act like nothing ever happened, when I know that she felt hurt!Such a pain for me knowing everyone acted like so. Maybe they think nobody will ever care about it? Maybe I did looked like someone who would never care about others, but they were really wrong. I will show them, one day, I will and should!

That bast*rd, that bast*rd! I curse him to the deepest part of Vesuvius! His act is cowardly unhonourable! Nobody punish him this long? Even the gods?! Where are they?! A thief will look even more prideful and honorable than him, absolutely. I won't even mention how he looks like feeling so pure from any sins and just knock our house, and looking at our eyes! Well, damn, I MENTION IT NOW! AH! I can't ******* hold it! Just if he didn't have any power! I'll send him to hell already! Drink his blood! Snack on his double-edged tongue! Skin his fur! I'll use his limbs to make a stew! That will be the greatest food of all f**k*n time of this god forsaken world! I'll be his nightmare! Please, one day, I really please.

What? What if he apologized? No, are you crazy? After that agreement, he didn't even said a single "Sorry" for everloving Arceus's sake! And now? Oh come on, not even! Not a single or even showing that he will say sorry! I hate these "noble" and "common people" things! Why did these systems are invented in first place?! I curse those who invented it! You're such same coward and bastardly as him! Go suck caltrops!

Pashka: Hey! Sviatoy! Why are you only sitting there? Come on! Let's play! If you're daydreaming there, you may fell off to that river! I know you want to catch the mega carp but, come on, let's play!

???: Yes, come with us Sviatoy!

Sviatoy: Oh! Let's go. What we are gonna play right now?

Pashka: Let's play emperor and generals!

Sviatoy: Uh huh, You want to be emperor?

Pashka: Well yes! You and Vadim be my generals!

Sviatoy: Affirmative. Now what's your command, domine.

Pashka: I hereby, your emperor commands you to conquer the Dacians and Sarmatians! I hereby give you my consent and mandate from senate!

Sviatoy: Heh, copy that, domine.

Vadim: I'll march with my glorious fourteenth legion! Ave Dominus Pashka! Roma Aeterna! *runs away* Weeeee.

Sviatoy: Wait for me Imperator Vadim!

----------------------------------------------------

500 view! FTW! This far, I still can't believe it. I'm really excited, I think, extras/specials time for everyone.
Cover is from deviantart, just random photograph of a landscape.