Extras/Specials: Glacialis Hyacintho Luscus Familia

(Rome, inside an office)

?Glaceon : *sigh* So, that was the report of this month's stuffs resupply? No further stock?

??: The border is still quite dangerous to cross domine. And so we have more inside of the empire stuffs rather than from out of it.

?Glaceon: And so we didn't have any gold jewellery from the Dacians and even the fancy handcraft from Suebians? How can we continue our business if that's so?

??: Well I believe we can stop selling fancy expensive barbarian stuffs. I believe you won't even broke with reserves and properties you have.

?Glaceon: True. But you know business are business. We need to search for any business partner else.

??: But who?

?Glaceon: You knew what Varro family are known for?

??: ........Affirmative domine.

?Glaceon: Search for any tribe partner. I don't care if we need to explore beyond province of Arabia Petraea.

??: Affirmative.

?Glaceon: *sigh* but gold stuffs from Dacia, Raetia and beyond that are the best stuffs that liked by the Patricians across the empire. Plan and prepare for expedition beyond Raetia and Noricum, we'll find at least one tribe partner.

??: But the sheer amount of cost-

?Glaceon: I'll sell every Varro family's properties if that's so. Don't talk about expedition cost with me.

??: O-ok, affirmative sir.

?Glaceon: Now, dismissed. Prepare for everything needed.

??: Understood sir! *walks away*

?Glaceon: Huft.

?Leafeon: Our business "falling"?

?Glaceon: What did you even knew about business, just go and plan for further conquest beyond Rhydonia with the prince.

?Leafeon: Pfft.

?Glaceon: What are you gonna even do here either. Rome won't be attacked by anything right?

?Leafeon: The Senones was the last enemy that touched the walls of Rome, and it was almost 500 or more years ago. Don't be a clown.

?Glaceon: *chuckles* Don't be so arrogant. Stay on duty.

?Leafeon: I'm just curious in how are you doing here. And...desidero te fratrem.

?Glaceon: Heh, Tam inprobus es.

?Leafon: .............

?Glaceon: ............

?Leafeon: Want a hug?

?Glaceon: Said the maidenless old virgin of Varro family *hugs the Leafeon*

?Leafeon: Stop calling me that, come on I will marry at one time.

?Glaceon: And that was when my grandchild have three kids.

?Leafeon: Ahh! Come on!

?Glaceon: *chuckles*

?Leafeon: Can I see your eggs though? I'm excited enough to be an uncle.

?Glaceon: Can't you just marry and have eggs on your own? Be a daddy.

?Leafeon: Whatever but for now I want to see your eggs.

?Glaceon: Fine-fine! They are inside my bedroom.

?Leafeon: Kay! Catch you later, I want to see them. /*walks away*

?Glaceon: Huft. {Guess I should look at another trade partner from outer of the empire. I guess I'll see the reports of tribes existed by outer of the border. Guess we already have one? What was the name? Avars? Yep, they are. The nomads from Eurasian steppe. I heard they are great carvers, and they live just after the land of Gepids and beside Dacia now}

(The door knocked and opened)

??: Sir! We have the reports you wanted about the Avars!

?Glaceon: Really? Sum it up here by your own words and give me the details.

??: Affirmative sir! So they are new distinct tribe from the others that originated in Eurasia, they are actually originated from far north of Eurasia. I heard that the area was called Ural as the mountains there. Slavonians called the place Sibirskaya Oblast', the Siberia. They aren't that hostile, rather quite warm towards others with decent skills in warfare that focused in light infantry and archer tactics. Their products are handcrafts, golds, and many fancy stuffs else. *give the Glaceon a scroll*

?Glaceon: Hmm? *taking the scroll* Interesting.

??: Definitely sir.

?Glaceon: I'll read the detailed source. I think we are about to do an expedition to set the trade with them. Where did you get this scroll though?

??: Directly from Suetonius Quintus Cicero in the imperial library sir.

?Glaceon: Huh, my guy Suetonius from Quintus family? Better he can be trusted as usual.

To be continued...

----------------------------------------------------

Hyvää Päivää! FriedrichSchutze on line. Sorry I didn't tell you that I'm taking break from writing the updates of this story for two weeks. School started in my area and I have little time to write. In weekend, I often busy with my family or being too lazy to write(legit writer block). So I will continue the progress again for next week of story update. For now I'll just post an extras for you all.

A gift for my buddy in Canada, TheGlaceonSoldier. Inspired by Warren family, the character of his story "Eve Of War". The extras will be unique and interesting sequel of itself. Stay tuned for it's incoming updates everybody!
FriedrichSchutze out.