Scroll 2 : Evacuation of Amur

Gricimer: W-who? Who you are?!

Albert: You didn't hear it clear? I am Albert Flavius Severus of Hohenzollern-Königsburg.

Gricimer: .........Lie. You are a wizard.

Albert: *shrugs* Who really knows. Anyways, wanna continue this or you'd like to just surrender?

Gricimer: Huh! Even if you are the prince, wizard, or whoever you are, I wouldn't surrender without any struggle! *jumps and trying to strike Albert from above*

Albert: *Rolling over to avoid Gricimer's attack and slash his sword upwards*

Gricimer: *Spinning over to face and block Albert's attack by both of his sword*

(The block made Gricimer's position knocked off)

Gricimer: Ugh!

Albert: Begone....enemies of Rome.

(Gricimer starts to wildly attack Albert)

Albert: *Deflecting every attack Gricimer sent* You're exhausting yourself unnecessarily.

Gricimer: Shut up! There is no need for you to suggest me! I am not your student!

Albert: Mistake number one it is, number two, you just cancel a very useful reminder to win this battle. And last thing, you can learn about anything not only from teacher or mentors.

Gricimer: Disgusting piece of jerky Roman nonsense! *Spinning himself to attack Albert*

Albert: *Dodging the attacks*

(Gricimer's attacks lasted for some minutes untill he was exhausted. Albert dodge his attacks in the most part, only a handful of parries he did by his leaf sword)

Albert: You have ever face with me before, didn't you recognize my fighting style yet?

Gricimer: *panting* S-shut up! Just fight me and stop talking nonsense!

Albert: *sigh* Fine ways.

(Albert approaches Gricimer slowly and started to slash and swing his sword)

Gricimer: Ugh! *Tries to parry every single of Albert's attacks*

Albert: Impressive, you are exhausted yet you still got your focus on.

Gricimer: ..............

Albert: Let's end this, shall we? *Slash and send Gricimer's left sword to the air*

Gricimer: Duh! I yield! Stop! *kneeling down*

Albert: *relaxing his body* Wise choice. Now drop your weapons and your armor, tell your friends to do it also.

Gricimer: Okay...okay..........

Albert: Stand up.

Gricimer: ............

Albert: Stand up with your hands in the air.

Gricimer: Yes....*standing up* and....*Suddenly running towards Albert with dagger on his hand and tries to stab Albert with it*

Albert: *Reflexed with swing of his sword from his left hip upwards* Bad choice.

Gricimer: AAAGH!

(The swing made a long and huge cut on Gricimer's belly and chest)

Albert: Let me honour you by easing your pain. *swing his sword horizontally on Gricimer's neck*

(Gricimer's head was decapitated and his body falls down to the ground)

Albert: Requiescat in pace, bellator Gothorum tribus. *Cleans his sword from bloods*