Scroll 2: Tainstvenniy, Svyashchenny Les

Murky, deep, mysterious, rigid, every aura from the forest in front of Albert never escape out of his mind. He felt something, something like a piece of puzzle he is looking for in his entire life. Never had a single forest bothering his mind so much, but this forest. It should have something to do with Albert's incomplete puzzle of life.

Albert: {although the Teutoburg forest in Garmantia Inferior gave me shiver and trauma because of.....that incident everytime I and my legion patrol there, but why is this forest and what happened here?}

(Albert walking through dense forest, wandering and looking almost every tree and corner of every forest area he's in)

Albert: {Oh my holy gladius, why is it so blizzing cold? It's mid spring!}

(A very old tree below a ridge suddenly caught Albert's attention. Albert unconsciously approach the tree and about to touch it)

Albert: {What? What is this? I-my body moved on it's own?}

(The blizzing cold intensified and encroaching Albert's back)

Albert: {Oh-Why my back is so cold? It's like a block of ice put on my back.}*slowly rotating his head around*

Katyusha: BOO!

Albert: AAAAAAAAAAH!

Katyusha: Hahaha! You scream like a baby Eevee!

Albert: What the muk are you even doing here?!

Katyusha: You sewer-minded brainlet fox, my mom tells me to bring you back since lunch is ready. And Arceus knows what happens if we let you wander longer here.

Albert: Who's sewer minded here?! So mean. Nah let's just get back and have a lunch.

Katyusha: *giggles*Your scream is still funny! I just can't stop thinking about it. I mean, how an ex-legionary scream like that!

Albert: Bla-bla blah naaaah!*walks away*

----------------------------------------------------

(In a random forest opening)

Aleksandr: Hey! Come on you two! Sviatoy can't hold it much longer!

Sviatoy: M-m-must hold....ohh that butterbrod.....that pelmeni, zurek and roasted fish.....I cant HOLD IT!! LEMME HAVE A BITE PLEASE!

Vanya: Eyy, hold it a little more sweetie.

Albert: Sorry if I made you all waiting again.

Andrei: Ne o' chem bespokoit'sya[nothing to worry about]. The landscape and view of this forest is beautiful as always. Made me forget of hunger.

Katyusha: Sviatoy is the "except" I guess hehe.

All except Sviatoy: *giggles*

Sviatoy: *grumples*Huh.

----------------------------------------------------

(After lunch)

Sviatoy: *violently burps*Uaaahh I'm soo full.

Vanya: Sviatoslav Feodorovich.......That is impolite. Close your mouth when burping!

Sviatoy: Oops. Да простите.

Albert: Spasibo za obed, thank you for the lunch Ms.Vanya.

Vanya: Anytime. Katty also helped me cook half of these*looking at Katyusha then winks*.