Scroll 2 : The Autumn Harvest

(Month by month has passed, it's Autumn in Moesia. On Albert's house terrace)

Albert: {Months by months has passed, My plants almost all ripe. Harvest time was close. But Uncle Vasily didn't send his message about the result of his research of the Goths to me? I don't know if I should be suspicious because his last message was when he tells us that a riot happened in Byzantium.}

??: Peter!

Albert: Hm? Oh, my steppe flower.

Katyusha: Hmm! You look concerned? Why?

Albert: Ah, just about your uncle.

Katyusha: Our uncle.

Albert: Hmm. Come here, sit beside me.

Katyusha: *sits beside him* I'd say, don't worry. We can't do anything anyways. Uncle Vasily was a very strong mon, trust him.

Albert: Yes, but I'm still worried. He didn't send us any messages of how he and everyone there was doing after his last message informing us the chaos that happened in Byzantium.

Katyusha: You see his message right? Everyone was well and good. The situation was on control. Don't worry.

Albert: *sigh* I think you're right.

Katyusha: Your plants are looking great. I think you can harvest them right now.

Albert: I'd wait to harvest it in the same span of time with other farmers of this village.

Katyusha: It's your choice. And I think harvesting time was closer than you think.

Albert: Hm? For sure?

Katyusha: In fact, it was tomorrow.

Albert: ............I SHOULD PREPARE FOR IT! I'M NOT READY RIGHT NOW!

Katyusha: *giggles* Calm down.

Albert: What?!! How can I?!

Katyusha: I and my family can help you.

Albert: But this is my-

Katyusha: Sssh. No objections. Now let's go and buy harvesting tools in the market. *pull his hands and start walking out*

Albert: E-eh?!

----------------------------------------------------

(Later in the market. Aleksandr, Albert and Katyusha was walking to a tool shop)

Aleksandr: Uh hm. Tomorrow was the start of our harvesting weeks. I'm just about to ask you if you are ready for it. But yea, my daughter remind you first.

Albert: Yep, I need your supervising in this. It's my first harvest.

Aleksandr: I understand.

Katyusha: So, what we should buy first papa?

Aleksandr: A sickle or more. I'd say even if Peter wasn't planting granaries. Your hoe was still good and strong, Peter?

Albert: Yes, still good and fair to use.

Aleksandr: Alright. Let's buy 2 sickles, Feodorovich family still have some sickles that was in fair state to use.

----------------------------------------------------

(One day after the three bought 2 sickles, on Albert's farm field where Albert was waiting for the Feodorovich family to come)