🦋 XXXIII.

Warning; This chapter contains scenes that others might find disturbing. If you're not open minded then skip this part.

March 08, 2022, is the day we're going somewhere. I wore my clothes and went down. I took a mirror shot but didn't post it to any social media. I'm not in the mood to post anything today.

 I'm not in the mood to post anything today

"Take care, Love. Go home safely." Frigus planted a kiss on my forehead.

"You too, don't miss me too much!" I said.

When I arrived at our house, Mom was waiting at the door. She looks so happy but I don't know why I feel confused and my heart's racing so fast.

"You look good! Let's go!"

I just nodded and waited for her to get inside the car. She sat in the front seat.

"Turn left..." My Mom said.

I was so confused, literally confused when I saw the Villa of Audrey's house. The guards welcomed us and let us in. I'm having some thoughts about it. Gusto niya ba akong pumunta na lang sa birthday ni Audrey? Or baka malapit lang kila Audrey ang bahay ng boyfriend niya? If the last one is right then that's good, I can go to Audrey's na lang after.

But we went exactly to the front gate of Audrey's house. I slowly stopped the car. I was looking at a man, coming out of Audrey's house while smiling looking at my Mom.

Am I hallucinating? Am I being exaggerated?

We went in, I was looking for Audrey but I couldn't find her. So I just sat at the dining chair with them and listened to their shits.

"Farah, this is my boyfriend! This is my one and only daughter, Farah!" Mom introduced me.

But we knew each other... but acted like this was the first time we saw each other. I think both of us are confused.