Introduction

Neil Birla

An intern working for a CS based MNC. Getting paid for a nine to seven workship, a shit load of work, constant pressure to be better in his field in order to acquire a settled position in a better company but this time not as an intern but as an employee.
The competition level in his field of work is increasing with the speed of light every minute and each second someone is acing somewhere, taking a leap over his head.

But ask Neil Birla about his work and he would be fantasizing it as the most intriguing thing in the word, well for him it is.
This is Neil Birla for you.

The total family guy and super expressive in whatever he feels.
The most sweet, handsome, soft hearted with a charming smile always adorning his face type of boy and not the one fictitious, six pack abs, rich, rough and tough and soft to only his girlfriend type of boy. Lets keep that strata for fictions only.

 Lets keep that strata for fictions only

.....

Aarohi Goenka

Another intern in the story but here we'll have to move into the hospital to meet her.
Beacuse Aarohi Goenka is working as an intern in a team under Doctor Rishabh Prajapati who's a senior neurologist in the Birla Hospital.

A determined, confident and someone who tries to live her life on her terms is Aarohi Goenka but her these traits are generally misunderstood for arrogant and being self-centered.
But does she care?
People she doesn't give a damn to such norms.
All she care about to be content with whatever she chose to do and she may not show, but she loves her family and the ones who loves her.

.....

The other characters and their roles are according to the show only but for those who doesn't watch the show regularly (including me) or who only opt to watch Neirohi scenes
are as well most welcome to read the fiction.

I will be giving seperate character sketch of each person in the story so do not worry.
Neutral audience can also be the part of the story as this fiction is NOT show based.

It is a totally different story but some of the anecdotes are taken from the show but will be explained enough for a new person to read and acknowledge.

So join this journey and make yourself a part of this story.
Give your love :-)