six

Entering her room, which was of Akshara's too, as they shared the same, she kept her phone on the bed and called Akshara who did not answered her. She glanced across the room and couldn't find her.

Sighing, Aarohi took her fresh clothes and moved towards the bathroom. The door was closed but not locked so she just entered inside without much of a thought only to get a shocker.

As she entered inside, her eyes widened as she come across, face to face with a shirtless Neil Birla.

"Chamgadar!!"

"Chipkali!!"

They both screamed at the same time coming across each other. One closed her eyes in embarrassment while the other attempted hiding his body together with his arms that did not much cooperated with him.

"Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho!!" Neil yelled as both got back to regular breathes.

"Oh hello! This is my room. So this should be my question. Tum yaha mere bathroom me ye... aise bina kapdo ke kya kar rahe ho!!" Removing her hands off her eyes, she waved at his bare-chested body and fold her hands over her chest looking forward for him to answer.

"Jab aankhe khol hi li hai toh ye bhi dekh lo mere upar haldi lagi hui hai aur mai wahi saaf kar raha hu." Making a twirl around, he showed how his arms were covered in that yellow paste that he so willingly wanting to get rid off. In helping Akshara, he too got covered with this paste and leaving him there to clean it in the meantime, Akshara went out of the room to video call her fiance who was dying to see her haldi look.

"Toh yahi jagah mili thi tumhe. Aur aisa bhi kya tha that you didn't even care to lock the door before you do your deed." Keeping her both palms on her waist, she raised her eyebrows at him, who in response, just smiled looking at her.

"You realise Chipkali, you do exaggerate things a lot?"

"What? When did I do anything such?"

"You're doing it right at the moment. I mean I know you're clearly liking getting to see me like this, in this dreamy situation but then you're trying to hide what you are feeling behind this drama of yours.." He gave her a coquettish that she'd not seen him wearing anytime before and unlikely to herself, seemed somewhat enticing to her.

Composing herself nevertheless, she supplied him with a tougher response taking a step forward, shifting closer to him. "Oh like that!" A coercive smile is what she put on his way. "One should have a perfect body firstly to like staring at and in your case...umm.. nothing like that. Harsh, was it?" Dismissing him off, she gave him pathetic look.

"Uff seedha dil pe laga." Being Neil, he took it constructively, leaning onto her side, rubbing at the left side of his chest gravely while she leaned backward but did not stepped back. "But I didn't told that you were staring at me, so were you..."

"Shut up Chamgadar and keep your nonsense upto you only." Pushing him back with his shoulders, she kept herself to her safer zone. Getting close to Neil Birla wasn't looking like a good choice to her.

"Okay. So do you want me to do something else?" Here the playful smile was back in the game for another time. This Chamgadar of hers was contrasting this day. She thought to herself.

"Yes. I want you to get out of here right away." She showed him the door but this time he had no plan to back off. He had something else on his mind. He knew gambling with the girl in front of him was same as playing with the fire but still he desired to have a feel of this heat irradiating from her. The analysis for the reason of this can wait.

"But I'm still not done, you see.. there's so much of haldi on me even now. Kya hai yaar.." He made an annoyed face when he analysed how his arms were in yellow colour and even after washing, a yellowish shade was still present on his skin making him go nuts.