one

"Doctor Aarohi, if you don't mind, can I drop you somewhere?" After glancing her frustrated self for a while now, he finally moved to vicinity he usually choose not to step into.

"No, thankyou for the offer but I'll manage myself." The smile he got in return from her was highly forced one. This girl, Aarohi Goenka was tired pretty well and it could be read even from her face as she was working for hours continuously for the day and now when she finally got leave, her car broke down and she was trying to fix it for minutes now but all her attempts were unsuccessful but she wouldn't be taking help...umm..saying wouldn't be taking help from HIM would be more accurate.

"That I know very well.." He sighed leaning back on her car, facing her. "But just to let you know..my fiancee just texted me informing, her sister hasn't reached home yet and I was asked to keep a check on her sister." The coercive smiles were their thing as they never really exchanged the real ones.

"Ughh...fine let's go." Stomping her feet on ground, Aarohi took her bag from the car and locked the car back. "Ye akshu bhi na !! Still thinks me as of a child." She muttered to herself, walking ahead of him, to his car.

"She must have seen you acting like one." The taunts usually bounced back and forth between them. Not a new thing for them. Their bond was like this only.

"See Abhimanyu...I don't remember asking you to comment unnecessarily in between. So do not." She pointed her finger at him stopping midway.

"Doctor Abhimanyu for you." Abhimanyu as well clicked his head giving her the same energy of repulsiveness.

"It's not your hospital Abhimanyu Birla."
Aarohi uttered before opening the passenger door and making a seat for herself while Abhimanyu shaked his head and chose not to answer.

"Where to?" He asked as he ignited the engine and took the car out of the parking.

"As if you don't know." She shrugged her shoulders not even looking at him twice.

"Right." He huffed before taking a turn to the Goenka's place.

"Kaha fasa diya yaar Akshu." Both sighed at the same time turning their faces to different directions.

Abhimanyu Birla, to be brother-in-law to Aarohi Goenka was once to be husband to her. And she detest this fact to the core of her existence. They both blame each other for the while scenario but it was in actual, the fate that played the game.
Some misunderstandings in the names of the bride and it all went wrong.
The Birla's sent the proposal for the Goenka's daughter but didn't specified which one of the two exactly. And the Goenka's took it for Aarohi as they couldn't think of a scenario where Abhimanyu and Akshara, Aarohi's elder sister, would have met and fell in love. But for Aarohi's case, the Birla hospital might have played the cupid for them.

For Abhimanyu, the proposal was for Akshara but for Aarohi, it was for her as whenever he tried to reach Akshara, it was through Aarohi and Aarohi thought he was finding ways to talk to her.
The destiny played the game rendering these two souls hating each other for the rest of their lives but the situations got better and Abhimanyu and Akshara somehow convinced their families for their marriage and now here they were, getting happily married but the rift between Aarohi and Abhimanyu continued and even enhanced with time.

For them, this car ride was the maximum time till now, they had spend alone and survived as well.

Casual talks weren't something they would do. They were in the talking-to-the-point-and-only-when-needed zone.
The rare Jeeja-saali bond.

Nok-jhok is common between Jeeja and Saali but THEIR nok-jhok is not common.

The trance was broken by the ringing of Abhimanyu's phone that was kept on the dashboard. He tried to lift the phone up with his left hand while his right one handling the steering but he couldn't do so and winced in pain when he streched his hand.
His left palm was covered in bandage as a day before he had cut his hand mistakenly during a surgery and by this time, it had swelled and the pain rose.