An Introduction to the Royal Guard

So before the story begins, I wanted you all to be a bit acquainted with the main leads. So let's begin :)

NYX GALICIAN

Nyx Galician, the main character of this story, is the Daughter of Ares and Aurora Galician, the King and Queen of The Realm Of Vampires

Nyx Galician, the main character of this story, is the Daughter of Ares and Aurora Galician, the King and Queen of The Realm Of Vampires. One of the most treasured warriors of her realm, Nyx wielded powers that were beyond the comprehension of any vampire. The soon to be queen of her realm, her prowess surpassed any soldier in her father's army. Since her powers were undefined in her kingdom, she didn't have any legion to lead. Hence, she trained a plethora of abandoned and abused young vampires to become the fiercest force of the army: The Shadow Legion. Despite her immense powers, Nyx was physically omnipotent too. She mastered several forms of martial arts at a very young age all thanks to her father's brutal training. For some unknown reasons, her spirit animal has been undisclosed by Ares. She's also known as the "Green Eyed Terror" amongst the enemy forces as she was extremely feared by them. She was not only physically capable, she was also known to have a sharp brain, high intellectual, battle excellence and affluence in the politics of the royalty. Many revelled about her peculiar beauty, especially her green eyes etched with golden strands enhanced by an ebony shimmer.
She's a force to be reckoned with. A bold personality, shameless sarcasm, dark humour and a heart that knew boundaries for love and affection are the defining features of her character. She claims she couldn't care less about romance but how would a single and virgin vampire know anything about romantic relationships?
Nyx loved star gazing and watching the moon at the darkest hours of the night. She loved literature and adored the little things in life. She has a soft side but she thinks she's too badass to accept that. She's a sucker for anything literature- books, poems, quotes; anything. One of her secrets is that- she's a piano prodigy. She can flawlessly play any tune of the instrument. It's something she does to cope when life becomes difficult for her.

The utmost priority in Nyx's life was to uphold the honour of the Galician Throne. No matter what happens; she's ready to defend the throne and her people even if it required her to risk her life. Regality and loyalty flowed through her veins. She wouldn't hesitate to slaughter anyone who dared threaten her realm. She devoted her everything to The Realm Of Vampires and The Throne.

Regarding her personal relationships, she was exceedingly close with her friends i.e. the members of the Royal Guard. Aiden Ashford, her childhood friend with whom she spend every moment of her adolescent years, was especially close to her. Ares and Aurora, despite being the hallmark rulers, didn't seem to be loving parents as proven by her father's brutal training and extreme rules, and her mother's distant coldness. But she had a deep bond with the Royal First Lady of the Queen, Araxie Aileth and her daughter Elena Aileth. The only person in the Galician family who showed her any significant affection was Zyran, her brother.
The heir of the Galician Throne, though having distant and brutal parents had a sophisticated and tranquil life. Loved by her peers, soldiers, friends and the citizens, everything in her live seemed perfect...
Or was it?