Part 1 - Disaster

Just so you know, the story takes place after the end of the first season.
Enjoy ;)

Vi's POV:
I could hear Caitlyn's heart beating like it was gonna explode, she let out a big scream and collapsed on the ground. I couldn't process anything that happened. I just froze in the spot with complete shock, not knowing what to say and feeling guilty. I knew this feeling.. I knew how it felt...

Caitlyn's POV:
Everything was gone in a split of a second, right in front of my eyes. Everything had turned into disaster. I still wasn't sure if they made it out alive, there was maximum of 5% chance. I could feel the pain killing me inside, it felt like getting stabbed with thousands of knives at once. I suddenly felt Vi's warm hands touching my face gently, her calming voice telling me "it's going to be alright Cupcake, i'm here, we'll get through this together.".
End of POV.

"I'm so sorry Cupcake, it's all my fault, I'm truly sor-" Vi got cut off

"Stop saying that! It's not your fault." - Caitlyn

She suddenly breaks down in tears, hugs Vi as tight as possible and cries onto her chest.

"I couldn't even say goodbye to them. I know how it feels now... You've been through so much.." - Caitlyn

"Don't worry Cupcake, You're not alone, it's gonna be alrigh-" Vi realizes that they've lost the trace of Jinx. "SHIT! She got away."

"It's okay Vi, we' ll figure out something." -Caitlyn

Vi helps Caitlyn up and takes her back to her house. Piltover looked like a mess after the explosion. Caitlyn was holding her tears back and was trying to stay strong after a huge loss. Vi took Caitlyn in her room, took care of the wounds and just as she was about to leave, Caitlyn asked confused and sad:

"W-where are you going?" -Caitlyn

"I'm letting you rest and it's also really late. i'll come back tomorrow." -Vi

"Can you please stay? I'm not really feeling well, I probably won't be able to sleep tonight. I need you." -Caitlyn

Vi hesitated a bit and tried to refuse, but smiled softly and laid down next to her, pulling her in for a cuddle. They started to turn a bit red because of how close they were, but both of them eventually fell asleep and didn't even move a bit throughout the whole night.

*In the morning*
Just as Vi opened her eyes, She saw Caitlyn's mesmerizing face right in front of hers. She smiled, put her hand on her face gently and whispered to herself "I won't let anything happen to you Cupcake. I love you, more than anything.". She had finally admitted to herself that she not only did like her, but LOVED her and would do anything for her.
Just as she turned around, Caitlyn jumped up, gasping for air.

"What happened Cupcake?!" -Vi got worried

"N-nothing.. it was just a n-nightmare, nothing m-more" -Cailtyn said with her voice shaking really bad. She, for some reason didn't want to tell Vi about her nightmare and insisted everytime Vi asked her.

"You're worrying me Cait! Please tell me what happened" -Vi said with a more serious and worried tone.

Caitlyn finally gave in.

"I-i- it was Jinx.. She was trying to split us up and kill me.. " -she pauses a bit

...

"ILOVEYOUANDIDONTWANTUSTOGETSEPERATED" -She said nervously and quickly.

Vi went silent for a bit, not knowing what to say.

"I'm really sorry I didn't mean to- i uh.. I get it if you don't feel the same-" -Caitlyn felt butterflies in her stomach just as Vi pulled her in for a kiss. It truly felt like something straight out of a fairytale to both of them.

"I love you more than anything cupcake. I've loved you since the first time we met and locked eyes with each other. I thought I would get beaten up again but then I saw you... my savior.. I couldn't be any more thankful to god for making me meet you." -Vi tears up a bit as Caitlyn wipes her tears away and kissed her gently.

"Stop making me tear up" -Caitlyn giggled.

"Never." -Vi responded.

This is the part 1 for now guys! Sorry if there are some grammar mistakes :') It's currently 4am and I can't really think of anything more for this part. I'll try to make part 2 as soon as possible <3