Part 3 - The picture

They finally got in the room after Vi giggling uncontrollably at Caitlyn's face getting more red and red because of how close they were.

"Should i go in the shower first?" - Caitlyn.

As much as Vi wanted to get in the shower with her because of how horny she is, she still had to say yes. She didn't want to make Cait uncomfortable.

"Yea cupcake, of course, go ahead." - She said with a little smile on her face.

Vi didn't know what to do without Caitlyn so she just started investigating the room when the bitter wind flung the windows open and shared a dance with the curtains. She looked down to see something that the wind must've knocked down. She bent down and took a look at it. It was a picture of baby Caitlyn with a gun in her hand. She couldn't stop staring at it and it made her smile without even noticing. She couldn't belive how strong this little, sweet, affable girl was since the childhood. She quickly took the picture and put it in her pocket so that she could take a look at it every time she missed her, but right when she was doing that, she saw another picture of Caitlyn around her teenage years, hugging a dog tightly. She sat on the bed holding the picture, staring at Caitlyn's angelic eyes and fascinating smile. A yawn escaped Vi's mouth and she slowly fell asleep, hugging the picture tightly as if Caitlyn wasn't there 5 minutes ago.

Some time later

"Hey, i'm done you can go in no-" - Caitlyn stopped right when she saw Vi, sleeping peacfully on her bed with something in her hands. She got close to see what she was hugging so desperately without letting go.

"hey there cupcake" - Vi smirked.

"Wha- How long have you been awake?!" - Caitlyn flinched and blushed.

"Right as you got out of the shower."

"I'm really sorry if I woke you up I really didn't mean t-"- She got cut off

Vi put her finger on her lips

"No no no! Don't worry, it's ok." - She smiled

"I was trying to see what you were holding."

"Oh, look it's you! I couldn't stop staring at your smile. I investigated your room a bit and then I saw this." - Vi said just as Caitlyn sat next to her and put her head on her shoulder.

"That's the dog I found in the streets and tried to save.. Ufortunately he passed away the next morning. I failed to protect him." - Caitlyn said with a dissapointed look on her face.

"Stop blaming yourself all the time. You're causing yourself a lot of stress and I can't just sit and do nothing about it! - Vi got worried and then calmed down a bit.
"Please.. I need you to take care of yourself. All this pressure you're putting on yourself is hurting me too.. I want you to be happy and forget all the bad things that have happened in your life. I know it's not easy.. I know.. I've been through it too, But you can't live with it forever." - She said looking straight
into Caitlyn's dazzling blue eyes that were slowly tearing up.

"I don't know what I would've done without you. You're the kind of person that everybody needs in their life. I- I love you Vi... I love you the most!" - Caitlyn said, tears escaping her eyes.

"I love you more Cupcake." - She cupped Caitlyn's face, slowly whiping the tears off and placing her lips on hers.

"How about a cuddle?" - Vi smirked.

"You know my answer" - Caitlyn giggled, they both got under the covers, facing each other.

"I bet you're tired of me saying this but.. I love you.. more than anything my little cupcake" - Vi said giving Caitlyn a kiss on her forehead.

"You know I would never get tired right?"

"I'm still waiting for the answer" - Vi chuckled.

"Of course I do and I forever will.. I could say this a million times."

they smiled, cuddled each other and haven't changed the postion for the entire night.

Heyaa! First of all, i'm really sorry if there are some writing errors, it's pretty late. Also, as promised, this part is way longer than the last one. I started writing this at around 12am I think and it's currently 2am. I know I could write more but I can't wait to publish it and I think it turned out pretty good to be honest ;)) Thanks to everyone who read it and I'll try to write more as soon as I can <3