Part 2 - Starry night

It was early in the morning, the dawn chorus of melodic birdsong drifted in. Golden fingers of sunlight lit up the scene. The just-risen sun shone softly on the streets of Piltover. Caitlyn just had found out that her mother survived the explosion as well as the most of the councilors, they were okay but needed to heal. Vi was happy for her. All of these things that happened overnight made Caitlyn's day better than ever, However, the thought of Jinx dissapearing with no trace made them anxious. She could do anything any second.

Jinx's POV (*after the explosion*)
I couldn't bare to look at Vi, I just ran out of there as soon as the bomb hit the building, feeling a little bit guilty but also happier than ever at the same time. I wanted to make that stupid topsider's life as miserable as possible.
————————————————————————

The whole day passed without Vi and Caitlyn getting out of bed. They didn't even care about eating or how they looked as long as they were together, cuddling.  It was late at night when they decided to go to the field full of dandelions and watch the sky full of stars together. They climed out of the window of Caitlyn's room and laid under the open sky for about an hour, talking to each other. cold breeze began its departure, And the trees waved it goodbye. They turned face to face to each other, Vi's grey eyes looking directly into Caitlyn's ocean blue eyes. Vi slowly tucked Caitlyn's dark blue hair behind her ear, gently cupped her face, moved closer and placed her scarred lips onto her soft ones. It started raining, but that didn't bother them, they continued to do their thing. They were fine as long as they had each other.

"What a great time for it to start raining" - Caitlyn giggled.

"Romantic, isn't it?" - Vi said with a smirk on her face.

"Oh shut up" - Caitlyn blushed, rolled her eyes and pulled Vi into another kiss. They just couldn't get enough of it, It felt like something special.

"I think we should get inside now" - Vi said as Caitlyn nodded.

Vi was helping Caitlyn up to her window when she suddenly slipped and fell right on top of her. They turned red as the two's faces were just a tiiiny bit away from each other's. They stayed in that position for a while until Vi broke the silence.

"You're red as a tomato Cupcake"

"And so are you! stop making fun of me!"

Oh god, Vi loved seeing her angry, She looked like a little angry bird.

Caitlyn helped Vi up and they finally got in the room.

I'm really sorry guys, I'm having a pretty bad week and don't have the energy and motivation to write anything. I know this is short, but I'm pretty confident that the next part is gonna be longer ;)

Meant to be - CaitViOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara