Part 5 - The warehouse

Caitlyn and Ekko had been looking for Vi for a long time. They checked a lot of places and there was one left. Id she wasn't there either, then they'd go to the warehouse.

Just as they were looking around the last drop, Caitlyn felt eyes watching her, she turned around but there was no one to be seen. She thought it was nothing and was just hallucinating so she got over it pretty soon. Vi wasn't there either. Their last destination was the warehouse and if she wasn't there either, then Caitlyn would most likely go crazy.

Just as they were walking out, Ekko noticed how sad and worried Caitlyn was, she tried to hide it which she miserably failed at and hope for the best.

"Hey, it's going to be alright. You know Vi, she's a fighter. She has survived even worse." - Ekko tried to calm her down

"I know but- what if something happened to her. I don't know what i'm gonna do without her-"

"Calm down Cait, you're gonna make it worse."

"Thank you Ekko. Really. I would've never found out what happened to her if it wasn't for you." - Caitlyn said with a little smile and then went quiet.

They finally got to the warehouse. Ekko thought it would be a good idea to split up so that the process would be faster but Caitlyn had an opposite opinion so they agreed to find her together. The place was dark so they were being extra careful. Jinx might do anything any second. Suddenly, something fell out of Ekko's pocket that was quite noisy. He got angry at himself for making a big mistake.

"Shit! Jinx might know we're here now." - He said quietly, angry with himself.

"It's okay Ekko, we can do this!" - Caitlyn said cheering him up.

"Powder? Is that you?" - A familiar voice said.

"Vi?" - Caitlyn yelled and then saw someone attached to a chair, their hair was... it was pink!

"VI!" - She yelled happily.

"Caitlyn?! Oh my god what are you doing here!"

Caitlyn rushed to Vi and started to cut the rope she was tied to a chair with.

"Why else would I be here? To save your butt, obviously! You worried me so much!"

Just as Caitlyn finished cutting the rope, she fell into Vi's arms and cupped her face, giving her a soft kiss on her lips.

"I did see it coming but since when are you guys-" - Ekko said as he watched their kiss in confusion.

"Ekko! Are you okay? I was so worried when I saw you bloody on the ground!"

"Yea i'm fine now but you didn't answer my questio-"

"It doesn't matter now! we gotta get out fast!" - Girls said in a rush.

All three of them rushed to the exist but of course someone had to interrupt them.

"Aww how cute. It was fun watching this little performance you guys decided to play for me." - Jinx said coming out of the shadow behind them.

They all froze in the spot. Caitlyn reached for her gun but Jinx went up to her from behind, and caught her with her throat, pointing the gun directly to her head.

"POWDER NO!" - Vi said rushing forward but Jinx threatened her by killing someone she loved even more than herself, Caitlyn.

"Don't get any closer or this will be the last time your little Cupcake will ever breathe. I mean you can move if you want her to die in front of you. It's your choice, really. Oh, and there's the boy savior. What brought you here huh? I think I need stronger bombs, you survived two times it's annoying me at this point."

"Powder. let go of her. Now." - Vi said with a serious tone.

"Oh look at you back to your bossy tone as if you're my older sister. In fact, you're not my sister at all anymore."

"You're not my sister at all anymore."  those words hurt Vi so much that she decided to stay quiet.

"Let go. Now!" - Ekko added.

"Look who spoke up! The boy savior himself!"

Caitlyn swallowed loudly, struggling with her head tilted up.

"Aww is Mrs. Kiramman tired?"- Jinx said.

"You wish." - Caitlyn responded, throwing her head back, hitting Jinx in the face, finally escaping from her and running up to Vi and Ekko.

"Where do you think you're going?" - Jinx said shooting her shot directly at Caitlyn just as Vi shielded her and got shot in the arm.

"Vi! Why did you do that! You're losing blood!" - Caitlyn asked in a worry.

"You little-" - Jinx got cut off and got held in place by Ekko.

"Don't you dare say anything about her. This isn't you Powder. I know you... the real you. please, you need to stop if you don't want me getting hurt so much." - Vi said.

Suddenly, Jinx stopped, tears filling her eyes.

"I don't want to do this but it's just who I am now." - She said as she slipped out of Ekko's hands and shot another shot hoping for it to hit Caitlyn but instead it hit Vi again, on the side of her stomach.. She fell to the ground, Caitlyn following her.

"What the hell do you want from us!" - Caitlyn yelled.

"From you, actually." - Jinx chuckled, took a look at Vi and felt a bit of guilt bothering her.

"SHUT UP!" - She heard voices of Mylo in her head, telling her she was useless. She fell to the ground, screaming.

Ekko and Caitlyn helped Vi up, took their chance and escaped from Vi.

"We need to take her to the hospital. Try to keep her awake." - Ekko said in a worry

"Hey, hey Vi listen to me. You're going to be alright. Stay with me, please."

"C-cupcake....?" - Vi said struggling to focus her vision.

"I'm right here love. Everything's going to be fine."

Vi held tight on Caitlyn's arm but just then, she lost consciousness .

"Vi? VI! NONONO VI STAY WITH ME! STAY WITH ME! DON'T LEAVE ME! I need you.."

"We're gonna get there soon don't worry! I belive in her! She's strong." - Ekko said giving Caitlyn hope.

-

-

Hiiii! I actually wanted to write more in this part but I decided not to. I hope you're enjoying it and it's unbelivable how happy yall's comments are making me <3

Kinda proud of myself for only taking 3 days for an update lol It usually takes me around two weeks to find my motivation and write something.

Also i'm sorry if there are any mistakes in writing :)) I started writing this around 1am, now it's 3am
and i'm pretty tired lmao

AND ANOTHER THING!!!
I'm starting to write another fanfic of caitvi! idk when it'll be finished tho so I won't promise you for it to be out anytime soon. I might even forget about it and not continue it at all lol I also want to write one of ScarletWidow/WandaNat<3 Idk for now tho.

Words: 1141 (progress lmao)
Date of posting this: June 9th