Part 4 - Explosion

The pale crescent moon shone like a silvery claw in the night sky with stars around it formed like a blanket that stretched to infinity. The night was silent, but more silent that usual.

Vi's nap was ruined by a small explosion somewhere in the city that surprisingly didn't wake Caitlyn up. Vi got up, looked out the window in curiosity, but didn't see anything. She was so curious that she decided to go out and wander around the city, hoping to find something... maybe Powder...

Vi went to Caitlyn's side of the bed, kissed her slightly on the forehead so that she wouldn't wake up and left.

Vi was walking around Piltover trying to find a sign of what happened. 'I mean this is only going to take few minutes right?' She thought to herself but oh well... All of a sudden she saw Ekko on the ground, beat up and emidiately ran up to him asking what happened, he tried to warn her but the next thing she heard were whispers from behind and the only thing she saw were pink glowy eyes before she was knocked out unconscious on the ground.

few hours later
It was early in the morning. The sun shone brilliantly in the clear, blue sky. It was a bright and sunny day. White, fluffy clouds drifted across the sky. Although, the weather was nothing like what was actually happening in the meantime. Caitlyn woke up and emidiately jumped out of bed when she felt that Vi wasn't beside her. She looked everywhere but there still wasn't any sign of Vi.. She calmed herself down by thinking of possibilities of what could've happened.
'maybe she went for a walk to get some fresh air' she thought to her self, 'maybe she just wanted some time alone.', hours passed while she went on with these excuses and realized that something was off and Vi wasn't coming back. She quickly got dressed, picked up a gun and emidiately ran outside with no hesitation.

Meanwhile
Vi slowly opened her eyes, wondering where she was.

"Well, well.. Isn't this a nice surprise?"

Vi flintched as she heard a deep, raspy, familiar voice of a girl coming from the dark.

"Powder..? Is-is that you?"

Suddenly the girl's figure came out of a shadow, it was Jinx.

"Drop the act! I told you to stop talking to me like i'm a child!" - Jinx said yelling psycotially at her sister.

"Powder, listen... we can work this out-"

"Work out what? Work out how you just replaced me with that stupid topsider?"

"Replaced you? Never! I love her AND you. She's not like others Powder! You really think I'd trust an enforcer for no reason? She wants to help but she won't be able to if you keep continuing this!"

"Remember who put you in jail? Yes, enforcers!"

"And SHE is the reason I'm out of that hell now. Powder... She's not like them. You have to get every messed up shit that Sevika and Silco put in your head about her out. Please... I'm your sister, I'm on your side I promise."

Jinx stayed quiet for a while, processing everything that was happening.

"P-powder...?"

Jinx turned and left, leaving Vi attached to the chair in confusion.

-

-

-

Caitlyn wandered around the city for hours, trying to find something when she saw blood drips forming into a path, hoping it wasn't Vi's. she followed it for a few seconds and saw Ekko sitting against the wall with his head tilted back in pain. It looked like he couldn't move.

"Oh my god, Ekko! What happened to you?!" - Caitlyn asked in a worry.

"It-It's Jinx- She took Vi!"

Caitlyn's eyes widened. There was an obvious worry and fear written all over her face.

"Where did she take her? I need to find her as soon as possible!"

"I don't know.. she went back down in the undercity, it may be a place where they shared memories together that you may know from Vi"

"It may be the warehouse again.."

"Again?" - Ekko asked

"She kidnapped us and took us there few days ago. It's where she killed Silco..
Anyways! I completely forgot, I can take you to the nearest doctor I know, He's not the best but he'll help you."

"No no no it's okay, I can take care of myself. Thank you. Now go find Vi!"

Caitlyn smiled and rushed down the undercity. She didn't care if she could parkour or not. She ran as fast as she could, for Vi.

-

-

She finally got down in the undercity, but suddenly got surrounded by bunch of strong guys with muscles around her, forming a circle in an alleyway. But little did they know that Caitlyn was an 'excellent shot'.

"Ooo look who we've got here." - One of them said.

"Looks like someone got lost." - The other said

"We can show you the way hottie." - Another one said giggling.

"Hey there pretty princess" - One said who seemed to be the leader of the gang as he got close to her and played with her hair.

Caitlyn started to back off slowly, her hand reached for her gun and was ready to shoot her shot-

"Hey there assholes!" - Ekko said attacking guys from behind.

"Yes!" - She yelled as she saw Ekko.

Both Ekko and Caitlyn fucked the guys up together and only thing those guys could do was run away in fear from them.

"We did pretty good, didn't we?" - Ekko said as he chuckled.

"We indeed did. How did you heal so fast tho?"

"I wasn't hurt much, I was just a little lazy to move." - They both laughed.

"Come on we need to find Vi now!" - Caitlyn said after realizing that there was more work to do and it was too early for laughing.

"Are you sure they're at the warehouse?"

"Not sure.. There are few possible places they may be at before getting to the warehouse so we can check those places first."

"Okay let's hurry up then" - Ekko said as Caitlyn nodded and they both went on with their journey on finding Vi.

-

-

-

-

Haya guysss! I'm kinda surprised that I wrote more than 300 words lmao but I had a lot of motivation today and wrote more than 1000 words which I'm really happy about :))  Sorry for the 3 week gap tho <3 These few weeks have been really tough but it's getting better ;)