𝟏. insta + yt

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

MAYALOPEZ POSTED A NEW PHOTO

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

mayalopez

◉○

○◉

○◉

liked by kissmelana, georg_powe, lindamay and 12,439 others

mayalopez snaps from the studio 🎧

view comments

mlluv new music whatttt????
mayalopez whattt??

bostonrecords seattle bounds 💯💯
mayalopez ty boston records for sponsoring my tripp💛

formaya NEW MUSIC WE WON WE WON NEW MUSIC WE WON!!!!
soundsbymel WE TRULY DID LETS GO

lovemaya i wonder what the theme is this eraaaa

miagreyy SHEEESH looks so exciting!!
mayalopez THANK YOU!! I HOPE EVERYONE LIKES IT💛

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"hey vlog," maya says to the camera as she walks to her car, getting in shortly, "today's vlog is going to be a travelling vlog!" she says excitingly, showing the camera her suitcase in the back of her car. "today is my final day here in seattle, i'm going back home to boston, finally!"

- cut -

"i'm here at the airport now, it's a bit early so i'm going to be quiet. but, as you know i went to seattle for some big music moves."

- cut -

"so i'm finally boarding, i don't even know where i left off on the vlog but i'm on the plane!" she says as she pushes her masks back up. "once i'm back in boston it means i'll be doing some more videos with my friends again. i wasn't really in seattle long enough for me to make some content there, but i hope the instagram photos were enough. i'll probably be posting in seattle more often once my birthday hits." she explains to the camera. she then takes some scenic plane clips before importing the clips into her computer and beginning her edits.

-cut-

"a few hours later and i have landed in boston!" she says as she shows herself retrieving her bags. "my mom and my dad should be here waiting for me, oh my gosh i see them!" she sets her camera on her suitcase and runs to her parents, capturing it all on camera. she runs back to the camera and videos her and her parents, "i missed my parents so much and i'm finally back!"

-cut-

"back home now, my beautiful mother made me some quesadillas as a welcome home present." she points it to her mother who waved at the camera and goes over to her and gives her a kiss on the head. "my mother also told me about this other boston channel she was watching called the sturniolo triplets, and we've been watching them for the past hour or two. so... thanks sturniolo triplets for sponsoring my mother's addiction." she laughs as she films her mother laughing at their videos.

"she watches them more often than she watches me." she says in a defeated tone. "what am i doing wrong mother."

-cut-

"well that's all i managed to vlog today, i'm sorry it's shorter than usual. i wish i vlogged more than i did in seattle, but i hope this video will suffice!" she smiles and cuts to a clip of her and her mom, "my mom and i hope you enjoyed, wait for what's dropping very very soon! and thank you for watching today's vlog, as always!!!"

she looks at her mom and the both say: "it's been a fairytale, see you in the next chapter!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

MEII;
first chapter is done!
trying to hurry this along
but my god i have like 0
energy. i'm writing this on
easter, gonna mass produce
today so i can get this shit
out of my drafts.

anyway, hope you enjoyed
i feel like this is gonna be
cringe as hell but as long as
this does well i'll be continuing
it! see you in the next one !

xoxo
(gossip girl)