14. yt + insta

"hey guys! welcome to another vlog! today i have some guests in my house early in the morning." maya says to the camera as she zooms into the three boys who were sitting in her living room with suitcases. "today we are actually on our way to the big apple, new york!" she says excitingly as she walks into the kitchen where there was a package.

"they boys also came to drop this off!" she cuts the video and the next clip is her in the mirror with a wheelie shirt. "the plan was to also give jules her merch before she left to new york again, but they couldn't get their shipment in before then so we're tripping to new york baby!"

- cut -

"hey guys, matt's driving us to the airport right now. chris-" she turns the camera from matt to cheis who curiously looks over, "are you excited to see jules?"

he smiles widely, "i'm shitting myself excited." he says getting close to the lens, making maya laugh behind the camera.

she switched to matt who was busy on his phone, "what about you matt? excited for new york and jules?" she asks as he looks up from his phone, his eyes looking at her like she seriously didn't know how he felt about new york.

"not excited for new york, excited for jules' reaction." he says rolling his eyes. "i'm not a big city boy." he says as he slides his sunglasses from the top of his head back onto his eyes.

may moves on to nick who was patiently waiting for his turn to come, "how are you feeling nicolas?" maya asks as he smiles and prepared his answer.

"well, i'm also not a big fan of cities but i'm excited to see my julia again. i can't wait for her to wear the merch." nick says as he takes the camera from may who now stood awkwardly twiddling her thumbs. "this was maya's idea to take us to new york because she says we didn't get a fair experience the first time we went." nick explains.

"it's true! now you have a new yorkan friend, she'll take you everywhere you need to go!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

MAYALOPEZ POSTED A NEW PHOTO

MATTHEW.STURNIOLO POSTED A NEW PHOTO

NICOLASSTURNIOLO POSTED A NEW PHOTO

CHRISTOPHERSTURNIOLO POSTED A NEW PHOTO

JULIAHAYNES POSTED A NEW PHOTO

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

mayalopez

◉○