𝟔. live + msgs

live has started

"it says it started, why isn't it showing up?" julia asks, fixing the camera angle. "oh never mind, there's just some lag haha." she laughs as chris and nick roll their eyes.

"hi live." chris says, taking a bite out of the banana in his hand. "today we met julia." chris says before a loud crash can be heard out of frame.

everyone looks in the direction frantically but once finding out the cause of it, they all loosen up, "bruh, get those idiots on the live," nick says as julia grabs the phone and switches the camera to face alahna, matt and maya. "they're playing ninja and they knocked over the lego tower we built." nick explains, julia moving the camera to show nick who looked like a disappointed dad.

"MAYA, MAYA, MAYA DON'T YOU DARE!" alahna screams, flinching as maya nears her general area, a sinister look on her face.

matt laid on the floor a steps away from them with his singular arm left, hoping to survive the wrath of maya who had both her arms but no legs. "is alahna out yet?" he asks as he succumbs to relaxation.

"god fucking dammit, i nearly got her." alahna curses as she gets up and joins the group who had already lost. "oh are we live?" she asks as julia nods. alahna faces the camera, "maya is terrifyingly good at this game." she says, her voice wavering.

the camera pans over to chris who was sitting on the floor, his back hunched. he finally noticed the live on him and he quickly stands up, "we've been watching them play for 10 minutes now." chris says in a bored tone before he walks to the camera and grabs it from julia who stands awkwardly as chris films her. he laughs, "why bro standing like that."

julia rolls her eyes and then a scream is heard from the game they were watching before, "matt you can't do that!" maya complains as the camera pans over to them where matt made nick sit on his arm so maya couldn't get it.

he stuck out his tongue, "keep trying lopez, you'll never get my arm." he says tauntingly as maya struggles to push nick off in her slow one frame per second moves.

"this sucks!" she screams out loud as nick refuses to budge, even when she put her whole weight on him. "nick c'mon please!"

matt and nick tsk'd at her pleas, "don't try begging for it will not get you anywhere. only the winner will come out victorious!" nick says in a scuffed british accent, really harnessing his inner actor.

in a matter of a few seconds, matt gave nick a signal, nick gets up and in one foul move, matt manages to get the final blow on maya, "chopping" both her arms in one move. "take the l." matt says smugly, doing a horrible attempt at the fortnite dance.

defeated, maya rolls her eyes and sighs, "i really thought i'd win this one." she says as matt only laughs in her face as he and nick high five each other.

"okay, now that their done, we can start answering some of the questions people commented." chris says as he sets up the phone once more, making sure everyone was in frame.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

matt sturniolo 🫥

matt
yo

maya
yoo

matt
i think you left your jacket here

matt
you had the leather on right?

maya
yeah! i totally forgot i left it in
nick's room

maya
could i come pick it up
tomorrow??

maya
idrm when i get it

matt
lol

matt
yeah you can come pick it
up tomorrow

matt
no need to ask

matt
nick would let you in anyway

maya
hahaha

maya
so true

maya
speaking of asking

maya
i was meaning to ask

matt
?

maya
are you free this weekend?

matt is typing...

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃