𝟖. yt + insta

"hey guys! it's friday today and usually i'd be posting a vlog or something, but today is the day i can finally spill some beans about the future of my music." she says as she exits her house and into her car.

-cut-

"so before i can even begin to explain what is happening, i have to pick up someone who is VITAL for this whole thing to work." she says, setting her camera on her dashboard and exiting her driveway.

"so the last single came almost nine months ago as you know, and though i can't say much about the date, all i can say is... expect a music video this time around." she says smiling as she turns into a street.

-cut-

the next clip is her looking at the camera then to the passenger window and instantly smiling. the door opens and it's matt. "ladies and gentlemen, our special guest! matt sturniolo!" she says excitingly as she shyly buckles in.

he waves at the camera, "hi guys. i'm here with maya today. again." he says in an almost monotone voice as maya gets them off his street. "did you tell them what i'm doing here?" he asks, pointing at the camera.

"no! not yet. but since you're here, you can tell them officially!" she says as she focuses on the road in front of her.

he looks back the the camera and claps his hands together, "the time is currently..." he takes out his phone and shows the camera, "9:33pm and maya is taking me to a set.."

"to be in her first ever music video."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

MAYALOPEZ POSTED A NEW PHOTO

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

mayalopez

◉○

○◉

○◉

liked by mayamylove, juliahaynes, nicolassturniolo and 34,281 others

mayalopez so incredibly excited to announce that WE ARE FILMING A MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!! can't wait to give you guys more details about when it's releasing, for now... enjoy these day 2 outfits with matt🤫
TAGGED : @matthew.sturniolo

view comments

matthew.sturniolo day 2 was so cool
mayalopez day 3 is going to be insaneeee

summerbailey matt in this fit??
mayalopez 👍👍

nicolassturniolo STUNNINGGGGG!!! CANT WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT
mayalopez AHHHHHHHH IM SO EXCITED TO LET YOU GUYS HEAR IT!!!!!!!

christophersturniolo should've been me
mayalopez i have something to tell you...

sterniolo everyone thank maya for giving us matt in suit crumbs🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️
tuneymaya FIRST MUSIC VIDEO??? WE ARE GETTING FED

juliahaynes stunning as always bestie gal😍😍 can't wait to watch it😈
mayalopez it'll be worth it 🥴

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃