𝟒. yt

"hey guys! welcome to another friday video, today i'm joined by my mother and soon some VERY special guests." she turns the camera to her mom, "care to tell them who our guests are?"

her mom looks up from the bowl she was adding dye to and faces the camera, "i don't know who they are either, you haven't told me."

"that's right! my own mother doesn't know who's coming which is very exciting to me. this video took us quite a bit of planning but we'll explain what we're doing once our guests arrive." she says setting down the camera and filming them setting up the dye station.

-cut-

"okay i just got a message from them and they're a block away! i think i see them. i'll wait for them to ring the bell." she sits in the living room and hears the bell ring, "mother!!! do you mind getting that?" she says as she rushes to get the camera. she films her mom opening the door.

the door opens revealing the triplets and their mother standing at the door. "surprise maria!" they all say as her mother looks at her in disbelief.

"oh my god!" was all she could say before inviting them in and greeting them all.

-cut-

"so mother, how was the surprise? did you expect that?" maya asks as her mother who shows the guests where to go.

"my god maya, i didn't think you'd go this crazy." she says as she hugs her daughter.

"okay, we're going set the camera up and the next time you see me, i'll be with the triplets and our mothers!!"

-cut-

"okay we're all seated and ready! i'll let the triplets explain what we're doing. or maybe we should let our mother's explain." she suggests, looking at the triplets.

"mom, do you want to explain what we're doing?" chris asks, their mother shaking her head in response, "okay, so basically-"

"basically we made this collab for our mothers because they are both obsessed with the other's kid/kids." nick says, interrupting chris causing him to roll his eyes.

"AND so we planned this little mom and greet to help us all bond and-" maya says before getting cut off my nick.

"AND matt prepared us some questions!" maya laughs as the other two shake their heads in disbelief.

"yes, i found us some questions." matt says, smiling at the camera.

-cut-

"before the boys and their mother came over, maya and i prepared the dyes in front of us for some tie-dying fun." maya's mom says gently causing everyone to smile.

"yes! as we answer matt's questions, we will be tie-dying these shirts and making bestie t-shirts." maya explains tying her hair up.

-cut-

"okay, everyone have their gloves on?" matt asks as everyone consecutively says yes, "right on. okay, first question 'what is everyone's favourite colour." matt says, swiping something on his phone with his nose as he begins his dye job.

"matt, are you serious? this is what you decided with..." nick says in a somewhat disgusted tone making everyone laugh.

"mine is a nice faded lilac." maya's mom says.

"no, it's okay maria. we can change questions because this is not what you deserve." nick says sassily as he hits matt to go to the next question.

"okay fine, what is everyone's go-to choice of beverage." matt asks, gently continuing his shirt designing, "personally i like a nice sweet tea."

"i like a lot of drinks, but my go to is a nice, ice cold, fresh, dr.pepper or root beer." chris answers.

-time skip bc i'm lazy-

"okay! i think everyone's done. sadly we have to let the triplets and their lovely mother go, but i'll show you guys the final result on my story or something and we will also hand deliver them to the sturniolo's." maya says as she prepares to end her video.

"that's everything, hope you enjoyed! and as always!!" she says, looking at everyone and smiles before saying, "it's been a fairytale, see you next chapter!"

she ends the video and thanks the boys and their mother before they head back home.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃