7 | Time Flies N' Bots Die

Starscream walked right into Soundwave's ploy, literally. And now, he had to somehow get himself out of a mess that for the first time, wasn't his fault.

"Knockout, w-wait! I was framed!" Starscream pleaded, backing up from him as the ruby mech moved closer with a lethal step, eventually causing the Commander to hit the wall and slide down to the ground. Usually, Starscream would be the one throwing threats around like human candy, but now he was all too petrified to pull rank. Not that it would've have mattered to Knockout at this moment anyway. He was going to beat him into the ground, one way or another.

"Oh really? That's funny, seeing as there is no one else around to blame!" Knockout stuck a claw to Starscream's chest plate agressively. The physician snapped his helm to Ravage, who was still watching everything unfold before his paws. Honestly, the mini-con was impressed.

"Ravage! Is it true Starscream did this?" Knockout questioned, kneeling down to face the mini-con. Ravage pretended to ponder the question for a few moments, before thwacking the floor twice - thus sealing the Commander's fate. Knockout reverted his gaze to Starscream with a deathly glower. The Second In Command cursed under his breath, before lifting his helm with a hurt, innocent gaze.

"Ahaha...come now, Knockout! You...you don't have to do this.." Starscream wavered with an anxious chuckle. Knockout had a deadpan expression of his face as he stared down at him, not a trace of sympathy held within his optics. He lifted his servo slowly and snapped his digits once, a pair of bulky steps making themselves known from the outside right after. Starscream gulped.

The Decepticon Breakdown was the source of the disturbance as he made his way around for the three to see, leaning his frame against the doorway with his arms folded across his chest plate. Starscream switched gazes between the two of them in fear. Knockout motioned with a slight tilt of his helm for Breakdown to enter, then furrowing his optic ridges together when he glanced back to the seeker, a cold edge to his frown.

"Who said I was going to be the one to do it? Clearly, my asisstant is much more capable of the task." Knockout crouched down with one arm on his knee to look him in the optics, twitching a smile. Breakdown grinned sadistically, punching his fists together with a loud clangor of metal as he advanced forward with a menacing shadow of himself following closely behind. Ravage blinked twice, before thinking a brief and sardonic 'no thank you', and respectfully made his way out the door to leave the area with a light flick of his tail in parting. The only thing Ravage heard before the door closed was the audio-peaking howl of Starscream as he cried out for his dear, cowardly life. Too bad he was too tongue-tied at the time to fully explain himself and the situation he was put in.

Oh well.
. . .

Soundwave escaped the disaster he created unscathed, easing out of the ground bridge and acting as if everything was normal, because he most certainly did not want to show off the fact that he'd just completely demolished the med-bay and employed Starscream to take the fall for it.

"Soundwave, there you are."

The Communications Chief kept himself from flinching in surprise, taking a short moment to regain his internal composure before turning around to face Lord Megatron. Luckily, Megatron hasn't yet questioned or figured it strange that Soundwave had bridged directly in front of him with no explanation to his actions whatsoever, so the result must mean that he is safe.

"How has Ravage been acclimating here so far? Well-and-good, I suspect," Megatron raised an optical ridge to suggest Soundwave confirm what had already been said. Soundwave nodded simply. The Decepticon leader smirked, "Good, good. I hope to see him on the field soon. He shall be a great asset for the Decepticon cause." Megatron turned halfway and tilted his head upwards, as if he was about to monologue his upstanding nobility as a leader. The stance didnt last long, though, as he began again.